Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-17-2011, 01:15 PM   #11
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Re: Ganz Announces Father's Day Click to Win Webkinz Newz Event

Cool LOL
At least it's a click-to-win
not another peek a newz
cupcake00497 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2011, 01:26 PM   #12
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Cool prize!

Drat... I'm leaving for vacation that day. Hopefully I can manage to get out of bed on time and do some clicking while I enjoy my morning coffee before we take off. Being that it is not a Peek-a-Newz, I might just be able to get it done (if it works properly).
momcrom is offline Female
Old 06-17-2011, 01:27 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

I wish they would stop giving away things I paid real money to get. I only bought trading card packs to get the items and now those items aren't exclusive and have no value when everyone gets them free.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 06-17-2011, 01:38 PM   #14

mimieibye5 is on a distinguished road

I cannot believe that GANZ will be giving out more prizes that are from Trading Cards.
mimieibye5 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2011, 02:35 PM   #15
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

OOh, I love freebies!
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female
Old 06-17-2011, 03:16 PM   #16
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Interesting, is Ganz really gonna begin giving away all of those trading card items? I feel sorry for those who bought cards, and can now can the items from them for free.
Holla is offline Female
Old 06-17-2011, 04:10 PM   #17

Frappachino is an unknown quantity at this point

That is one cool blazer. Hope I get one.
Frappachino is offline Female
Old 06-17-2011, 05:16 PM   #18
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks, FIA, for the info. Love all of the floatie-clickies they've been having lately...at least when I can see them!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female
Old 06-17-2011, 05:55 PM   #19

ladycayte will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
I wish they would stop giving away things I paid real money to get. I only bought trading card packs to get the items and now those items aren't exclusive and have no value when everyone gets them free.

Arrrrgggh!
I totally agree! I have been buying trading card packs all the way from series one, just for these kinds of things! A lot of times you get stuff you can just buy in the W-shop, a lot of times you get Kinz cash... and every once in a while you are thrilled to get something decent, like a Fred Rover Blazer, an Amanda Panda chest, Plumpy's desk and chairs.... But it takes a good amount of BUYING packs with nothing codes in them to get good things.

I really REALLY HATE that they are giving these things away in click-to-wins. It totally devalues both the item and the experience of collecting cards for them, and I wish Ganz would cut it out and come up with something new! or refund my money from all those packs of cards!!!!!

(Yes. I am upset. I was not happy, but willing to move along, when they did this the other week- that they keep doing it really makes me mad. It's also stupid, because Ganz is shooting themselves in the foot with giving away code items- I'm sure not buying any more cards!!)

ladycayte is offline Female
Old 06-17-2011, 06:28 PM   #20

donkeyluv is a glorious beacon of lightdonkeyluv is a glorious beacon of lightdonkeyluv is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by ladycayte

Arrrrgggh!
I totally agree! I have been buying trading card packs all the way from series one, just for these kinds of things! A lot of times you get stuff you can just buy in the W-shop, a lot of times you get Kinz cash... and every once in a while you are thrilled to get something decent, like a Fred Rover Blazer, an Amanda Panda chest, Plumpy's desk and chairs.... But it takes a good amount of BUYING packs with nothing codes in them to get good things.

I really REALLY HATE that they are giving these things away in click-to-wins. It totally devalues both the item and the experience of collecting cards for them, and I wish Ganz would cut it out and come up with something new! or refund my money from all those packs of cards!!!!!

(Yes. I am upset. I was not happy, but willing to move along, when they did this the other week- that they keep doing it really makes me mad. It's also stupid, because Ganz is shooting themselves in the foot with giving away code items- I'm sure not buying any more cards!!)

I agree!!! It also makes trading "risky" since you might trade away something "valuable" for something that might be free the next week!
donkeyluv is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: