Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2011, 11:57 AM   #81
ishing you Joy
Webkinz :)

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Default Re: Ganz Announces Fall Fest Peek a Newz Event

View Post Originally Posted by dustydogheaven
The Peek A News prize does NOT count toward the 15 for Fall Fest on your accounts. Just finished 3 accounts with the 15.
Thanks for confirming that.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2011, 12:08 PM   #82

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ganz Announces Fall Fest Peek a Newz Event *UPDATE*

I got a couple of decorative wheat sheaves as well. I was happily surprised about that!
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 12:09 PM   #83
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

For our 6 accounts, we received:
hot apple cider x 2
Autumn tree globe
Decorative cornucopia
Decorative wheat sheaf x 2

(LOL, just clicked and won a Firelog rack on one account-laughing because it shocked me when I was trying to type here and almost missed it!) I'm very happy with getting old FF items because we weren't able to get many last year. Thanks again, Ganz, we're having a Fab Fall Fest!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 12:10 PM   #84
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

on 8 accounts i won a
wheat sheaf
a few cornucopias
2 or so apple ciders
3 autumn tree globes
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 12:44 PM   #85
brandonica is an unknown quantity at this point

i love this time of the year, but i need help -- the leaves are falling and no matter how often i click on them i am not getting anything but fustration -- nothiing else!!! What am i supposed to do??

brandonica is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:12 PM   #86
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by brandonica
i love this time of the year, but i need help -- the leaves are falling and no matter how often i click on them i am not getting anything but fustration -- nothiing else!!! What am i supposed to do??

I've found the best way to get the leaves is go to a page with nothing else you can click on (my room is nearly impossible to catch leaves on, because I end up picking something up or moving!), and when you see the leaf, wait until your cursor looks like a hand, not the arrow. When the had appears, you are ready to "grab" the leaf. I tried clicking on them when it was still an arrow, and it just left me frustrated and prize-less.

Also, the leaves floating from side to side give the most time to click, so if you get leaves going from top to bottom, log out, then back in and see what direction the leaves are flying. I found that trick to be very helpful, since I couldn't catch any of them falling from top to bottom.

Hopefully that helps! It's just a matter of watching and taking a small breath before catching the leaf. If you try to go too fast, you'll miss it, too.
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:34 PM   #87

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by brandonica

I was having no luck. I am finally catching them since moving to an older computer with a wired mouse and good mouse pad rather than the laptop with the wireless mouse. I also opened 2 accounts making sure there is a few minutes between the time she will hit on each. By only having to wait about 4 minutes between one account or the other getting a hit has made it less frustrating if I miss one. I also have both accounts flying from the right side and am on the primarily white contact us page.
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:44 PM   #88
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I just got the tree globe from the PAN!
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 01:56 PM   #89

tusks is just really nicetusks is just really nice

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Announces Fall Fest Peek a Newz Event

View Post Originally Posted by Jae's Momma
This needs corrected. they are not "this year's prizes." The are all from LAST YEAR.

Spoke to friends and with 41 accounts, all that was awarded was:
hot apple cider
butternut squash
lumberjack coats
wheat shocks
decorative cornucopias
Autumn table globe

Additionally, that prize seems to count towards the limit of 15 for the day.
The prizes you get from catching the leaves in WW are much better, unless you missed out last year and really want a whole lot of squash and apple cider!

I really like the wheat sheaths and am so glad I can get them on peek a newz, now if they will also have the maple leaf autumn sweater and the plain burnt orange sweater, I will really be happy with ganz because I was never able to get more than one and I reallly love those sweaters

I ve had a lot of success with the leaves, although top to bottom are very hard to catch.
I took a WI advice and stay on the front cover of the newspaper.
I time then, I write it down so I wont get mixed up and then go to that screen 1 minute early and wait.
For the top to bottom I start clicking when I think its time and that helps really when I finally see the leaf fall, it works so much better if I am already clicking.
Also I open 4-5 windows , and when it is time for the leaf to fall, I put those windows in the screen. Otherwise they are on the bar.
At first you have to be patiient for the first leaf to fall to set up your times, after that just write is down and follow.
I can usually play on another window in the mean time, however if that other window has like a frig open or something, it is harder to catch the leaf in the window I am waiting for it.
Hope that isnt too confusing. I have had good luck so if there is something you dont get, I have a couple extra, just leave me a note when this is over and I'll send it to you. thanks

Last edited by tusks; 09-19-2011 at 01:56 PM..
tusks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 02:14 PM   #90

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

I received cider, wheat sheaf, lumberjack coat, autumn globe and cornucopia as prizes from doing my peek a newz. Good luck everyone!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: