Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2011, 10:24 AM   #71
Packerdan205
Webkinz :)

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

Default Re: Ganz Announces Fall Fest Peek a Newz Event

NEWS! I just won Hot Apple Cider from teh Peek-A-Newz, and I do NOT remember seeing that on this years prize list! I believe we have a chance at previous prizes also! Plus WKN does not say anything about it being only this years prizes avaliable in the Peek-A-Newz.
Packerdan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2011, 10:29 AM   #72
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by Packerdan
NEWS! I just won Hot Apple Cider from teh Peek-A-Newz, and I do NOT remember seeing that on this years prize list! I believe we have a chance at previous prizes also! Plus WKN does not say anything about it being only this years prizes avaliable in the Peek-A-Newz.
View Post Originally Posted by teapot05
I got a Decorative Wheat Sheaf, which is not listed as a 2011 prize. COOL!
All prizes reported today from Peek-a-Newz have been last year's prizes
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 10:43 AM   #73
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

I received a Decorative Cornucopia today from the Peak-a-Newz. Yay!
nanakins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 10:43 AM   #74
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

What? The peek prize counts as 1 of your 15? I will not be doing the peeks if this is the case. Has anyone tried to get their 15 prizes in WW & then do the peek? Does it say you get a prize or does it say something different after you submit the peek form?
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:03 AM   #75

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

cool thanks for letting us know
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:13 AM   #76
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

i won an autumn leaf globe on one account
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:22 AM   #77
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

We got a cornucopia, which we didn't have. Mom got one too.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:36 AM   #78
Am I really a
upsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledgeupsetness flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Retired Prizes for the Peek-A-Newz???

I hope I posted this in the right place. I got a Wheat Sheaf, a Decorative Cornucopia and a Lumberjack Coat for the Peek-a-Newz. The old prizes, not the new ones!
upsetness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:48 AM   #79
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Re: Retired Prizes for the Peek-A-Newz???

View Post Originally Posted by upsetness
I hope I posted this in the right place. I got a Wheat Sheaf, a Decorative Cornucopia and a Lumberjack Coat for the Peek-a-Newz. The old prizes, not the new ones!
You've gotta be careful using the word "retired." None of those items were ever retired.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 11:53 AM   #80
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

The Peek A News prize does NOT count toward the 15 for Fall Fest on your accounts. Just finished 3 accounts with the 15.
dustydogheaven is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: