Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2011, 09:33 AM   #61
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Announces Fall Fest Peek a Newz Event

Thank you FIA for this information!

I think this is quite generous of Ganz and very helpful to both the children and adults who cannot seem to catch a leaf during Fall Fest!
The great thing about this (and ALL the Peeks) is that in this 'no guarantees in the (virtual) world'; it truly is a guarantee that a prize will be won

Good Luck clicking peeps!

For those logging stats: I received 2 apple ciders today
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2011, 09:41 AM   #62
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I managed to get a Lumberjack coat and a globe so far and a few apple ciders. I am not done yet, but hopefully it yields some of the new prizes, too and I really wouldn't mind those fire place logs.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:44 AM   #63

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A new front page story has been added:
... If you can find her five times, you will be rewarded with one of this year's Fall Fest prizes.
This needs corrected. they are not "this year's prizes." The are all from LAST YEAR.

Spoke to friends and with 41 accounts, all that was awarded was:
hot apple cider
butternut squash
lumberjack coats
wheat shocks
decorative cornucopias
Autumn table globe

Additionally, that prize seems to count towards the limit of 15 for the day.
The prizes you get from catching the leaves in WW are much better, unless you missed out last year and really want a whole lot of squash and apple cider!

Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:48 AM   #64
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Jae's Momma
This needs corrected. they are not "this year's prizes." The are all from LAST YEAR.

Spoke to friends and with 41 accounts, all that was awarded was:
hot apple cider
butternut squash
lumberjack coats
wheat shocks
decorative cornucopias
Autumn table globe

Additionally, that prize seems to count towards the limit of 15 for the day.
The prizes you get from catching the leaves in WW are much better, unless you missed out last year and really want a whole lot of squash and apple cider!

We can see what tomorrow brings, they might cycle the prizes...sounding hopeful

The prizes may be better from clicking the leaves, but unfortunately not everyone can
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:56 AM   #65
Gift Guru

CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!CCBMom is not just visiting!

Congrats on the globes, I got cider, cornucopias and wheat on my 8 accounts.
CCBMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:58 AM   #66
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

wanted to share a room from last year

LOL..got to love those cornucopias

Click the image to open in full size.

did I read that the wkn peeks count towards the 15 limit
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 10:02 AM   #67
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I managed to get a Lumberjack coat and a globe so far and a few apple ciders. I am not done yet, but hopefully it yields some of the new prizes, too and I really wouldn't mind those fire place logs.
I'm sure you will eventually get some.. One way or another, these clickies will surely yield something for you soon.

Last edited by elymic; 09-19-2011 at 10:10 AM..
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 10:09 AM   #68
Lil Kinz

246ec is an unknown quantity at this point

Lemony, beautiful yard you have there. I am still not having much success getting those leaves. On the contact page, focused and ready and they still do not respond to my clicking. I got the hat last night but not much else
246ec is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 10:11 AM   #69
Is Fall blowing in??

SugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clownSugarBug is cool as a bunny clown

I really hope that the WKN prize doesn't count towards the 15... That is not really fair since they limit it to one on WKN and WKN and Webkinz are two different things. All I got on 5 accounts was 2 ciders, 1 cornucopia, 1 wheat thingy and 1 tree globe.
SugarBug is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 10:22 AM   #70

teapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud of

I got a Decorative Wheat Sheaf, which is not listed as a 2011 prize. COOL!
teapot05 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: