Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2011, 05:41 AM   #41
mtbmd
Webkinz :)

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

Default Re: Ganz Announces Fall Fest Peek a Newz Event

yes but you can get those itemes with the floating leaves on your ww account too
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2011, 05:58 AM   #42
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.

just did the peeks out of curiosity...will see what I get....Hope its some wheat sheafs and trees

happy peeking all...

Click the image to open in full size.

eww cornucopia here...YUCK...LOL

Last edited by lemony; 09-19-2011 at 05:58 AM..
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 06:54 AM   #43
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by therealmtbmd
yes but you can get those itemes with the floating leaves on your ww account too
It seems to be prizes from previous Fall Fests on WKN.

The Apple Cider, Cornucopia's and Wheat Sheaves
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 07:09 AM   #44
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

Apple cider here, not sure if I'll do the peeks much. Then again, I just need more coffee.

Nafaria just stole my stars.....it's Monday.
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 07:24 AM   #45
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

Hi Freya, good to see you again! I think I'll try the peeks today to see what I get!
Luckylion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 07:55 AM   #46
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Thanks for the info!

Happy to have the opportunity to get some of the older prizes.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 08:12 AM   #47
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies
Thank you, FIA..

... this is especially nice because it will give peeps who are having difficulties with the leaves, a chance to get the fab Fall Fest items!
I agree whole heartedly, this way I am assured of at least one item since I can't seem to click on those rapid fire leaves
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 08:13 AM   #48
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Hopefully the Corn Husk Doll comes back.. Should I hold my breath?
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 08:14 AM   #49
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by elymic
Hopefully the Corn Husk Doll comes back.. Should I hold my breath?
Have you turned blue yet Ely
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 08:17 AM   #50
acky 1964 Record!

lisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicness
lisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicnesslisa1964 is epic beyond epicness

It would be great if you could win some of the really old prizes that haven't been seen in years. The corn husk doll is one that I would love to see awarded.

This is a great way for people that didn't play last year or don't have a enough of previous prizes to win some. And for those that do to take a break from doing the peeks.

I think this is one of the best fall fests that Webkinz has had in years!
lisa1964 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: