Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2011, 01:47 PM   #111
Webkinz :)
momtotaryn is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Announces Fall Fest Peek a Newz Event *UPDATE*

I just skimmed though the posts here, so I may have missed it, but I was wondering if anyone won a new prize from this year by doing the P-A-N?
momtotaryn is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2011, 02:51 PM   #112
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by momtotaryn
I just skimmed though the posts here, so I may have missed it, but I was wondering if anyone won a new prize from this year by doing the P-A-N?
I haven't seen anyone post getting a new prize in the peek-a-newz promo yet. Today's prizes are different than yesterday's, so perhaps there will be new prizes later in the week? They have all be old prizes in the peeks so far; some of which we can get by clicking on leaves this year and some that are not available in the leaves!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 03:07 PM   #113
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Our prizes today were the Fall place setting, squash, Autumn striped sweater and Colorful corn display. I love that they're giving out previous year's prizes-gives our new accounts a chance to catch up. I know that DD and DS each had the sweater from last year so now we have "our minimum 3" that I always hope for from promos!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 03:17 PM   #114
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

Today I got the Autumn striped sweater, the Fall place setting, hot apple cider, a cornucopia and a squash -- all last year's items, so, very cool.
Honeybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 04:32 PM   #115
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

Today we got squash, and mom got the sweater.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 05:57 PM   #116
Rico1206

BlueGoogles98 is on a distinguished road

Ok, so it's not the second account I do that won't work...it's MINE!! Not really fair...Alex is fine, but I find Cowabelle once and never again on my account...per day.
BlueGoogles98 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 06:17 PM   #117

teapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud of

I'm having trouble getting a prize today on the PAN. I've found her lots of times signed in to the same account, but it seems to be resetting or something. FRUSTRATING!
teapot05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 06:26 PM   #118
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by BlueGoogles98
Ok, so it's not the second account I do that won't work...it's MINE!! Not really fair...Alex is fine, but I find Cowabelle once and never again on my account...per day.
View Post Originally Posted by teapot05
I'm having trouble getting a prize today on the PAN. I've found her lots of times signed in to the same account, but it seems to be resetting or something. FRUSTRATING!
Sorry that you're both having problems.

I'm technologically challenged , so I'm afraid that I can't help. Here's a thread that you could try though - Somebody Help! .

I hope your problems are resolved quickly!
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 06:29 PM   #119
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by teapot05
It will reset if you use caps in your username 1 time and then lower case letters in your username the 2nd time (or a variation of caps & lower case). Although, if you use all lower case & find her 3 times and then use caps & find her once, you can go back and use all lower case and still only need to find her 2 more times. Is that maybe what happened to you?
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:26 PM   #120

tusks is just really nicetusks is just really nice

Donation Award 

The leaves have been so good coming every 9 minutes. I recommend staying on the first page of the newspaper and then waitng to find yur first leaf. Then note the time and they will come about every 9 minutes after that. The difference between 9 or 10 minutes depends on when you close the congratulations window. I also notice that about 90 % of the time the ad in the upper right box will change just before leaf time. Not always but very often. Also sometimes my pet will put up a chat about 30 seconds before the leaf. Also for those having trouble clicking on them, try appoaching the leaf from ahead of their path. And you absolutely must double click or continous click or its too hard. Hope this helps all.
tusks is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: