Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2011, 02:48 PM   #91
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Ganz Announces Fall Fest Peek a Newz Event

View Post Originally Posted by dustydogheaven
The Peek A News prize does NOT count toward the 15 for Fall Fest on your accounts. Just finished 3 accounts with the 15.

That is good to know! Thank you so much!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2011, 03:04 PM   #92
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Announces Fall Fest Peek a Newz Event *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by brandonica
i love this time of the year, but i need help -- the leaves are falling and no matter how often i click on them i am not getting anything but fustration -- nothiing else!!! What am i supposed to do??

First try to slow your computer down with graphics programs or videos (I was running the POTM videos from the newz site in another page and that helped.

Then get a place where you can easily see and won't click on anything that'll start up. I found that I could (once I slowed the computer with a graphics program so much that it was visibly cranky) put my pet to bed ( and then block her in so she couldn't get out) and click the play button (so edit shows) I was able to get the leaves much easier. You should also clear stuff in a line across the room, and straight up and down to make clicking easier. Clicking on the top to bottom is harder because the path is about 3/4's the distance of the side to side path, so if it comes from the top, try logging out and back in, and maybe it'll come from an easier direction.

Good luck!
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 03:12 PM   #93

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by brandonica
i love this time of the year, but i need help -- the leaves are falling and no matter how often i click on them i am not getting anything but fustration -- nothiing else!!! What am i supposed to do??

I don't click on the leaf, I click as fast as I can in front of the leaf. I follow the path of where it will be, not where it is. I get most of them that way.I have to click like crazy on my slow computer

I have got wheat and cornicopias from peek-a-newz and some apple cider, It would have been nice to see some older prizes. I've missed every fall fest but this one

Last edited by babymuggy; 09-19-2011 at 03:12 PM..
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 03:21 PM   #94
ishing you Joy

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by babymuggy
I have got wheat and cornicopias from peek-a-newz and some apple cider, It would have been nice to see some older prizes. I've missed every fall fest but this one
Aren't those all older prizes? It's our first fall fest too.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 03:54 PM   #95

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by twigsthegiraffe
Aren't those all older prizes? It's our first fall fest too.
Yes,they are from last years Fall fest, I was hoping for some of the really old things from the first fests that are hard to find. I missed it, but I do have quite a few things already from last year I got in the trading room

View Post Originally Posted by babymuggy
Yes,they are from last years Fall fest, I was hoping for some of the really old things from the first fests that are hard to find. I missed it, but I do have quite a few things already from last year I got in the trading room
This is the WIKI page with Fall fest pictures(Picture Gallery) Click-to-Win Items - Webkinz Insider Wiki

Last edited by babymuggy; 09-19-2011 at 03:54 PM..
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 04:37 PM   #96
Rico1206

BlueGoogles98 is on a distinguished road

I did it for one account, ok. But when I do it for my second, she only appears once. Is anyone else having this problem? I'd like to do this...but seriously? I'm going to try clearing my cache...maybe that'll work...?

But did it work? No! Great...what now? I tried clearing my cache, re-logging in, and uh, what else can I do? This happened with the Nafaria PAN on the last day...but maybe I'm just not thinking right today, after all it is a Monday???
BlueGoogles98 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 05:57 PM   #97
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

I really like the peek-a-news, but these constant ads for Charlie Sheens Roast were getting to me. And no, I refuse to watch it, so there!
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 06:56 PM   #98
nothing

akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness
akoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicnessakoolaunt is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I decided to post this here...
You may already know, but it's new to me, that these prizes can go outside. I had no idea!
(Sorry if it was already posted.)

Click the image to open in full size.
akoolaunt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 07:36 PM   #99
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

I can't believe I just did a peek a newz for apple cider...no squash please!!!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 07:56 PM   #100

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Grownup Giraffe
First try to slow your computer down with graphics programs or videos (I was running the POTM videos from the newz site in another page and that helped.

Then get a place where you can easily see and won't click on anything that'll start up. I found that I could (once I slowed the computer with a graphics program so much that it was visibly cranky) put my pet to bed ( and then block her in so she couldn't get out) and click the play button (so edit shows) I was able to get the leaves much easier. You should also clear stuff in a line across the room, and straight up and down to make clicking easier. Clicking on the top to bottom is harder because the path is about 3/4's the distance of the side to side path, so if it comes from the top, try logging out and back in, and maybe it'll come from an easier direction.

Good luck!
my trick is to use a room with nothing in it, so I don't click into "edit" by mistake as I click madly across the room. I generally am working in another window side next to the WW window, and I put the WW window in the top left corner of my screen. that way I cover the ads & dock but not much of the room with my other window. Since I'm only watching out of the corner of my eye, I like the room color to contrast with the leaves, and definitely do not want anything in the room that is blinking or moving. Depending on the color of the floating items (in this case, leaves, but WW does do other promotions over the year), I change the floor and wall paper so they contrast with the leaf. In this case, I am using the first snow floor and the pale blue walls. I am also using a pale colored pet (a husky) with a white smurf hat, a white polo shirt, and some white shorts. the leaves really stand out! they are still fast but I don't want to slow down my machine since I'm also trying to work!
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: