Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2011, 01:27 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

Duffycutie is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz Announces Exclusive Pet for Deluxe Membership Purchases

I have a question... can someone send you a deluxe membership??? I was just wondering...
Duffycutie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2011, 01:56 PM   #82
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
You're welcome! I am glad I could help.

I am wondering why Ganz even makes us have automatic renewal, when there is really no benefit to having it; they offer extra items for canceling our auto-renewal and then purchasing a new membership. I wonder... in 5 years will they give a super extra special bonus gift to people who have been on auto-renewal for 5 years?
That's what I'm wondering???? Why should we be good, dutiful, loyal Ganz customers when it pays to cancel the automatic renewal and wait for Ganz to pony up some free gift to entice me back?
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 02:25 PM   #83

xoxolovable is an unknown quantity at this point

Man I JUST renewed my deluxe too Ugh. I feel sad now. I would have waited had I known about this a week ago!
xoxolovable is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 03:19 PM   #84
Bunny saves the clan
luckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshine
luckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshine

I saw that add, I was going to send it in for a story, but i couldn't find the link to contact WI. Does anyone know how to contact WI for stories like this? I know it's possible because people send in things for addopting unreleased pets and stuff.
luckypleo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 03:41 PM   #85
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Duffycutie
I have a question... can someone send you a deluxe membership??? I was just wondering...
Someone can buy a gift membership for you (you will get a code for the gift membership). The gift membership code needs to be activated with an eStore account and whatever account activates the membership is the one that will receive all the eStore points (this is what I was told by customer service). The person with the eStore account that activates the membership will need to have your username and password in order to put the deluxe membership on your account.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 04:40 PM   #86
megan daisy.

CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!

THIS IS SOOOO NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I can't renew til AUGUST!!! GRRR..

View Post Originally Posted by luckypleo
I saw that add, I was going to send it in for a story, but i couldn't find the link to contact WI. Does anyone know how to contact WI for stories like this? I know it's possible because people send in things for addopting unreleased pets and stuff.
You just make it a thread then flag it and the mods / admins will decide if its front-page "worthy"
CityCat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 04:43 PM   #87
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
Ok I need a little help deciphering this new deal. I don't think I'm as excited as I was a minute ago . If I renew a family membership before April 3rd I get 5,000 for each additional account but if I renew a family membership after April 3rd I don't get the golden dragon unless I only do one account? I would much rather have one golden dragon rather than 20,000 points for our family accounts but it's not in our budget to do one single account and then a family account for the rest of our family.
There is no "family membership" at least not like it was before. Now you renew 1 Deluxe for $45 a year then you can add 4 accounts for $5 each....it's all confusing to me, but that's the way I read it.
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 05:36 PM   #88

teapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud of

HOORAY!!!! My birthday is on the 5th. I let my deluxe membership lapse in January, now I'll renew. Thanks, Ganz!!!
teapot05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 06:13 PM   #89
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

well, they have made me think and re-think................... and now i have made a decision to go for it when the time comes. i have 1 account i acquired that is not deluxe and i think it will suddenly be gold!!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 06:19 PM   #90
Grateful
Gift Guru

vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause
vanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applausevanberk deserves a round of applause

WI Subscriber

OK. I'm confused. I wonder if anyone can clarify, or if I should phone Ganz....?

I have a Deluxe membership on one of my 3 accounts. The other 2 aren't deluxe. My membership doesn't expire until October.

If I (or someone for me) buy a Gift Membership during the Golden Dragon extra period,
1- can I wait to apply it in Sept/Oct and still get the dragon,
2- add on my other accounts at that time,
or
3- does the gift membership only include the dragon if it's used within the April time frame, and
4- is it only for a single membership on which you can't add add'l $5 family accounts?

Positively byzantine!
Thanks for any help anyone can offer!
vanberk is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, where is my code?!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: