Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2011, 11:42 AM   #71
Bunny Giraffes?
Webkinz :)

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Ganz Announces Exclusive Pet for Deluxe Membership Purchases

I think Ganz is missing a bet by not also offering all Deluxe members the opportunity to pay separately for these special promotional pets. People have to wonder when they renew- should I wait? Is there going to be something I'll miss out on? If Ganz say it's worth $$XX then why not let the Deluxe members pay the $$XX and get the pet regardless of their renewal date? Ganz would get more money, Deluxe members would be happy (both the ones who got the free, and the ones who had the choice to buy the special pet), and it would be an extra incentive for non-Deluxe members to go for Deluxe.

I'm not Deluxe, but I feel if you're paying for extra privileges you shouldn't be left out of any opportunities for extra things.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2011, 11:52 AM   #72
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

Awesome! I have the money; I think I might get it but that depends if my parents agree to buy it for me and I pay them back (maybe with interest because I WANT IT! lol)
chocluver223 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 12:11 PM   #73

Duffycutie is on a distinguished road

AWWWWWW I WANT THAT DRAGON! too bad I can't just buy it seperately.... I am not allowed to by estore pets let alone a deluxe membership!
Duffycutie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 12:18 PM   #74
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by tigger2376
Does anyone know how to turn of the active renewal thing of please
First log into your eStore account.
Click on "Manage Account" at the top of the page
Click on Order History "do this now"
Find the transaction where you purchased the deluxe membership and there should be a button to click on in the status column where you can cancel your automatic renewal. (I already canceled mine and my button says "canceled"; I don't remember what it said before--perhaps "cancel"?)
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 12:19 PM   #75
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Grownup Giraffe
I think Ganz is missing a bet by not also offering all Deluxe members the opportunity to pay separately for these special promotional pets. People have to wonder when they renew- should I wait? Is there going to be something I'll miss out on? If Ganz say it's worth $$XX then why not let the Deluxe members pay the $$XX and get the pet regardless of their renewal date? Ganz would get more money, Deluxe members would be happy (both the ones who got the free, and the ones who had the choice to buy the special pet), and it would be an extra incentive for non-Deluxe members to go for Deluxe.

I'm not Deluxe, but I feel if you're paying for extra privileges you shouldn't be left out of any opportunities for extra things.
Very nicely stated!
Old 03-26-2011, 12:25 PM   #76
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by zebultux
Does the dragon come with a code?
If yes, maybe I will can put it in my old account and my new account use the code of membership deluxe...

How this work?

Yes, if you purchase a single deluxe membership (or gift membership), you will be sent an email (it says within 24 hours) with a pet code for the Dragon. If you purchase a deluxe gift membership, then you will get another code to enter at the eStore when you want to activate that gift membership (remember to cancel your automatic renewal if you are going to use a gift membership code next time).

You can enter the pet code for the Dragon on any account.

If you need more explanation, please let me know. I will be happy to help.
Old 03-26-2011, 12:30 PM   #77
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
First log into your eStore account.
Click on "Manage Account" at the top of the page
Click on Order History "do this now"
Find the transaction where you purchased the deluxe membership and there should be a button to click on in the status column where you can cancel your automatic renewal. (I already canceled mine and my button says "canceled"; I don't remember what it said before--perhaps "cancel"?)
Many thanks snowcrystal I've just done it . one of my accounts was on a 6months renewal so i can have a 1year with free dragon now it runs out the first of may so i can get it before . so i'm happy now

Many thanks for the help
tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 12:49 PM   #78
Wacky Holidays!

View Post Originally Posted by tigger2376
Many thanks snowcrystal I've just done it . one of my accounts was on a 6months renewal so i can have a 1year with free dragon now it runs out the first of may so i can get it before . so i'm happy now

Many thanks for the help
You're welcome! I am glad I could help.

I am wondering why Ganz even makes us have automatic renewal, when there is really no benefit to having it; they offer extra items for canceling our auto-renewal and then purchasing a new membership. I wonder... in 5 years will they give a super extra special bonus gift to people who have been on auto-renewal for 5 years?
Old 03-26-2011, 12:59 PM   #79

Toadie is a jewel in the roughToadie is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Grownup Giraffe

I agree!!!

I am a Deluxe member and have been for a couple of years. It feels like we (the current Deluxe members) are being punished for being so quick to renew our accounts. If I had not renewed when my account expired, then I would be able to get the awesome dragon now.

Ganz needs to learn a lot about customer appreciation. I've paid my extra money to become a Deluxe member and now I feel like the only people that Ganz is concerned about are the ones that are not Deluxe yet. Companies do this much too often. They have special deals for new customers and completely ignore the ones that have been loyal for a long time.
Toadie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 01:19 PM   #80
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by iluvlabs
I'm getting tired of all the 'buy a membership, get an exclusive' bonuses. It's all well and good if you don't have a deluxe membership or have one about to expire, but what about those who purchased or renewed memberships months ago and didn't get any bonuses? What happens when their memberships automatically renew? Do they get a bonus then?

Sorry if it sounds like sour grapes but I'm a bit upset that by renewing my membership on time I'm shut out of all these great opportunities.
I renewed my Deluxe membership three days BEFORE this promotion was publicized. Talk about making a person cry! It does seem a bit unfair that those of us who've been loyal get left out in the cold.
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, where is my code?!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: