Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2011, 08:58 AM   #61
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Ganz Announces Exclusive Pet for Deluxe Membership Purchases

Geeze, deluxe members get everything don't they?! Sorry nothing personal to deluxe members. I just mean that all the good estore stuff goes to deluxe members all the big promotions go to deluxe members. It makes nondeluxe members feel like scum of the earth. Why didn't I get a pet when I first signed up for estore? You get a pet when you pay $2 a month for deluxe.

Sorry to be harsh. Like I said, this is not aimed at deluxe members, more to Ganz for their special treatment.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2011, 09:16 AM   #62

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Of course it would!

I am not sure why they put the fine print so little: "The Golden Deluxe Dragon Online-Only Pet will not be available for sale at the Ganz eStore". I barely saw it even with magnifying my screen (and the more I magnify, the blurrier it gets!).

I think there will be a lot of people who will be willing to pay for this pet on eBay. There will be people who will make a profit off of it (even if they sell it for $15) and there will be a lot of people willing to pay that price for it. If I saw one on eBay right now for $15, I would buy it instead of going through the hassle of opening and taking care of another account! (I know it isn't available yet, but if it was then I would get it!)

Oh ya I'd definitely pay 15 too he a cutie. I'm not sure what I'll do if the PSI is awesome.????
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 09:29 AM   #63

midnight245 is a name known to allmidnight245 is a name known to allmidnight245 is a name known to all

Great! I can just say it's what I want for Easter, and... Poof! A dragon! I absolutely love the dragons! I wonder what the PSI and PSF will be!
midnight245 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 09:44 AM   #64
sciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to allsciencesplat is a name known to all

love it! wonder what the item is...i may have to renew!
sciencesplat is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 10:00 AM   #65
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

I am SO mad about this! I just renewed my yearly subscription at the beginning of this month. I got that giant space coaster thing...which I guess is kinda cool but it's just sitting alone in a room because it has to go outside and there's not a lot of spacey stuff that goes outside. I'd MUCH rather have a pet...and a dragon!?! I have all the dragons, I'd love to have this one! BOO I'm so disappointed!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 10:07 AM   #66

squeaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Button
squeaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Button

We have a year-long Deluxe membership, but it doesn't expire until December, so we are completely shut out of this promo. I am a long-time and very loyal Ganz/Webkinz customer, and promotions like this make me feel like I am being punished for this consumer loyalty. They might earn some new fans, but they are going to alienate a lot of current customers with promos like this!
squeaky is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 11:09 AM   #67
acky side up!

sunnyside is just really nicesunnyside is just really nice

Good morning. I was one of many to post last night on wnewz and here about the dragon.I feel that anything given during promotion to new or renew customers should be available to all deluxe members I call because of this and my account will renew the end of this month they said no you can't have it or buy it will not be for sale later either.All the posts on webkinz newz are now gone and replaced with nonsense about trading and there is only the one page.I tried to post a resonce and was told i was posting to fast slow down so it did not post then there was an error did not post.They don't want to hear anymore or let us share opinions
sunnyside is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 11:27 AM   #68

GloryToWebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

This is awesome! I am so disappointed though because I just bought a year membership a couple weeks ago.
GloryToWebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 11:33 AM   #69
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Click the image to open in full size.

Ganzilla:

To make us buy Deluxe
you must first make us say OH SHUCKS!

That dragon is oh so tempting...
but our wallets are feeling oh so empty!

You keep coming out with better and better temptations
Which is putting a strain on our relations...

I hope someday to have the dragon of gold...
and only hope when I get it I'm not too old!
nice poem
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 11:41 AM   #70
KelliAnn11

Kelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by sunnyside
Good morning. I was one of many to post last night on wnewz and here about the dragon.I feel that anything given during promotion to new or renew customers should be available to all deluxe members I call because of this and my account will renew the end of this month they said no you can't have it or buy it will not be for sale later either.All the posts on webkinz newz are now gone and replaced with nonsense about trading and there is only the one page.I tried to post a resonce and was told i was posting to fast slow down so it did not post then there was an error did not post.They don't want to hear anymore or let us share opinions
Thanks for mentioning this - I wondered if I was the only one who has that problem. I have only tried to post on WKN a handful of times, but I have gotten the message about posting too fast (which is dumb because I only tried to post a few times over a few weeks - how is that going too fast??) or I've gotten a message saying there was an error. It is definitely not fair that Ganz refuses to let people give their opinion - particularly if it's an opinion they don't like! What happened to free speech??
Kelli-Ann is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, where is my code?!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: