Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2011, 07:10 AM   #51
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Ganz Announces Exclusive Pet for Deluxe Membership Purchases

Click the image to open in full size.

Ganzilla:

To make us buy Deluxe
you must first make us say OH SHUCKS!

That dragon is oh so tempting...
but our wallets are feeling oh so empty!

You keep coming out with better and better temptations
Which is putting a strain on our relations...

I hope someday to have the dragon of gold...
and only hope when I get it I'm not too old!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2011, 07:22 AM   #52
Webkinz :)

shakespeare will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by iluvlabs
That's what my problem with these promotions is. It reminds me of those commercials where the new kid gets a huge ice cream cone but the old one doesn't because he's already a customer.

I understand why Ganz is running these promotions but it does seem like a slight to the customers they've already reeled in. I much prefer their standard incentives that make every deluxe member equal - the monthly & yearly gifts plus deluxe advantage in the estore.
Exactly how I feel.
shakespeare is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 07:27 AM   #53

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

I am quite thrilled to see so many "offers" from Ganz to try to get the sales of Deluxe memberships back to where they were before Ganz took away the family option. It proves that we have made a difference by not blindly going along with their scheme. I've STILL not bought anything from the e-store since our family memberships ran out last Spring.
Pengo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 07:51 AM   #54
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I let our deluxe expire last christmas. It is tempting to renew now and get that awesome dragon. It's no different then other promos that stores and car lots run. Buy a car, get a cruise or buy the couch and get the love seat for free. They are promos and for current customers only. If you bought before that you don't get it. Most businesses run promos. Not because they are evil but to get their sales #'s up. Without sales, there isn't a business for long.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 07:56 AM   #55
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Hmm, interesting. Though my Deluxe Membership has already been renewed (and I have the hamster to show it ) already, and I'm not a huge fan of the pet, so that's good! XD
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:00 AM   #56
I ♥ Atom

hannahseagle is sweet stuff
hannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuffhannahseagle is sweet stuff

I love him!!! Too bad I don't have the money... besides, my deluxe membership ends in July.
hannahseagle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:16 AM   #57
TUT

TUT has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Kelli-Ann
It is frustrating if you can't afford deluxe or your parents won't let you buy it. However, there have been SO many other deals and free things lately that I don't think we can complain too much. Most of us just got a free HOP bunny pet!

Also, I am betting that they will do other similar offers in the future for other people renewing their deluxe accounts.
View Post Originally Posted by Kelli-Ann
Yes, you should definitely find out!

Keep in mind, everyone, that they often offer pets like this and then they become available to buy later, so you may not miss your chance. As for those who just activated an account, unfortunately, that's just the way life is. I shop from many online companies and it never fails that after I make a huge purchase, they send a 30% off code within a few days. There's nothing we can do but wait for the next cool offer!
View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
My two cents whether it's agreed with or not....I think it's totally unrealistic to expect to take advantage of every special offer Ganz puts out there for Deluxe members or otherwise. I did not get the Chili hamster, or the Swordfish, or the Mint choc cow, among many other things, but this one coincides with my renewal. So I'm happy about that AND happy for those who have gotten the other specials and things that I have no access to or budget for. It's a nice bonus I wouldn't have expected but I would have renewed anyway. There are things we can't have in life, children or adults. They offer a free gift and every time it's a complaint. I don't get it. Especially with a virtual item.
I haven't got past reading page 3 but I agree with these people right here. It is just like the cable companies or cellular phone companies - it never fails - a better deal is always there and all the long time loyal customers always complain - what about us? This is what companies do - have deals to draw in new customers and no matter what we all think, Ganz is a company just like the others - out to get new customers and make more money. Besides, they (GANZ) have been having a lot of contests and giveaways lately, we should be happy with that - all companies don't do that! Seems no matter what Ganz does it is wrong.

By the way, I renewed my deluxe last month, so yes I miss out on this deal also. Am I disappointed, yes, but I don't hate Ganz for doing it, I understand! This is just my opinion and I am sticking to it
TUT is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:24 AM   #58
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

Does anyone know how to turn of the active renewal thing of please
tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:36 AM   #59
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ganz Announces Exclusive Pet for Deluxe Membership Purchases

Thanx MissGnomie.

I'm really excited about the "free" Gold Dragon!
My Deluxe Membership expires April 1.
Now I'll wait to renew until Apr. 3.

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:36 AM   #60
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by cupcake00497
Interesting, I only have 1 non-deluxe acct..
Sighs..I wish they would allow already signed up members to buy this pet.
I wonder what it's PSI is..
Oh well, it's not that cute so I can live without it..
I agree. I just renewed and missed out on this. Deluxe members should have the option of purchasing the exclusives.
Aeza is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, where is my code?!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: