Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2011, 12:33 AM   #41
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Ganz Announces Exclusive Pet for Deluxe Membership Purchases

View Post Originally Posted by Gwenda
Wouldn't it make more sense to just pay 45 for a new deluxe account(you can adopt the dragon on what ever account you choose) than to buy it on ebay??? I'm just saying...............

BTW-I wish I could get one. As much as we like the dragon I'm not as upset set as I have been with other pets like the Sparkling pegasus,Silk sparrow, Chili, & the Swordfish that they teased us with only to say later sorry not for regular sale.We got SO excited just to be crushed. At least this time they let us know right away that this webbie was a promotion.
Congratz to all the lucky ones.
Of course it would!

I am not sure why they put the fine print so little: "The Golden Deluxe Dragon Online-Only Pet will not be available for sale at the Ganz eStore". I barely saw it even with magnifying my screen (and the more I magnify, the blurrier it gets!).

I think there will be a lot of people who will be willing to pay for this pet on eBay. There will be people who will make a profit off of it (even if they sell it for $15) and there will be a lot of people willing to pay that price for it. If I saw one on eBay right now for $15, I would buy it instead of going through the hassle of opening and taking care of another account! (I know it isn't available yet, but if it was then I would get it!)
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2011, 12:41 AM   #42

s7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to alls7sma is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Lambchop77
Mine expires in a couple of weeks, so I went ahead and did it early. Mainly so I could get one of my newer accounts on deluxe. So I just barely missed out on this deal. Kinda frustrating, especially since it won't start on my old accounts until the time is up for them! Oh well, have no way of knowing what they're gonna offer I guess!
I did the same thing 3 days ago and added a new Deluxe for my DD new account so I've missed out on both offers bummer because I love dragons.

I'm sure it will be available to all eventually but free would have been better

Last edited by s7sma; 03-26-2011 at 12:41 AM..
s7sma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 01:30 AM   #43
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Awesome!! I am SOOOO getting deluxe then... Depends on the PSI i guess.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 02:30 AM   #44
Is a Ghostie

bunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socksbunnyberrtie rocks our collective socks

Well, we'll be seeing an increase in the amount of people in the GOLD trading rooms.
bunnyberrtie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 03:20 AM   #45

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
My two cents whether it's agreed with or not....I think it's totally unrealistic to expect to take advantage of every special offer Ganz puts out there for Deluxe members or otherwise. I did not get the Chili hamster, or the Swordfish, or the Mint choc cow, among many other things, but this one coincides with my renewal. So I'm happy about that AND happy for those who have gotten the other specials and things that I have no access to or budget for. It's a nice bonus I wouldn't have expected but I would have renewed anyway. There are things we can't have in life, children or adults. They offer a free gift and every time it's a complaint. I don't get it. Especially with a virtual item.
I agree with this also. I'm more mad at myself for not waiting a week to decide to renew my deluxe. My fault for not being able to wait. lol I think it's awesome that Ganz has all these bonuses for people, and I haven't been able to take part in most of them. I'm sure happy for those who can. I can only imagine the complaints going on at WKN, with everyone demanding they just should give the Dragon away for free to all. I'm surprised Ganz continues to do so much free bonuses when they probably see so much of the complaining.

I do wish they put the dragon on sell later on the though, and some of the other pets that you can only get by contests. I don't want it handed to me for free, but it would be nice to be able to buy it!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 05:29 AM   #46
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

Does anyone know how to turn your automatic renewal of please ?

Many thanks
tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 05:52 AM   #47
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
You can't stack deluxe memberships on the same account anymore. You can "renew" a deluxe membership 30 days before it expires, but the new deluxe plan won't start until the old one expires. What you can do is buy a single deluxe gift membership and then cancel your auto-renewal on your current plan and then within 30 days before your deluxe expires, you can use the gift membership code for your new deluxe year. You won't get any eStore points for the gift membership until you activate the code right before your existing membership plan expires.

Is that confusing, or what?
Does the dragon come with a code?
If yes, maybe I will can put it in my old account and my new account use the code of membership deluxe...

How this work?
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 06:15 AM   #48
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Wow! I collect the dragons!
Not sure I want Deluxe though...
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 06:35 AM   #49
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I was lucky enough to get the Chili Hamster (who I named Pico Boo-he's SOOO cute! ) The reason I got him was because our deluxe was up anyhow.

I used to have five accounts on deluxe-back when they had that really nice family option. Now we only have two deluxe accounts because more than that is just totally unrealistic for us in the monetary sense.

I am, of course, totally bummed that we won't be getting this dragon...I mean, seriously, I'm dragonbird after all so of course I like my dragons and birds...I guess I'm just really glad that this isn't a DRAGONBIRD because to miss out on THAT would have been too much. BUT even though I'm a little down about it, I can't say that I blame them for making the offers more and more enticing. You know people WILL buckle and get deluxe that wouldn't have before....I just have to ignore my disappointment for the greater good..

A secret message to anyone getting that Golden Dragon:
Spoiler: show
LUCKY DUCK!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 06:45 AM   #50
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
You can't stack deluxe memberships on the same account anymore. You can "renew" a deluxe membership 30 days before it expires, but the new deluxe plan won't start until the old one expires. What you can do is buy a single deluxe gift membership and then cancel your auto-renewal on your current plan and then within 30 days before your deluxe expires, you can use the gift membership code for your new deluxe year. You won't get any eStore points for the gift membership until you activate the code right before your existing membership plan expires.

Is that confusing, or what?
If you are right then this should be put on the front page so that any WW member who does not have a currently expiring deluxe account can get a dragon.

I'm guessing that the reason for this is that this is the anniversary of when the Family Deluxe option was removed by Ganz. Those of us who were keeping multiple accounts alive by purchasing the Family Deluxe instead of buying pets were about to have to make a decision on what to do - and a lot of us decided not to renew our deluxe because without the family deluxe it isn't worth it - I have tons of unspent points so no need for those and I don't need to renew because by adding a HOP bunny on each account now they won't expire (yes I know accounts don't expire any more but if I can't trade from them there is no point to having most of the extra accounts).

So... just as my family deluxe option is expiring GANZ puts out this tempting offer - but I think I'll stick with my Hopping Bunnies and wave goodbye to the Gold Trading room. Nice though it is I don't have $45 to spend on a dragon of any colour.

anyone who has been using the Deluxe option to keep multiple accounts alive

Last edited by Jarrah; 03-26-2011 at 06:45 AM..
Jarrah is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, where is my code?!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: