Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-2011, 11:35 PM   #31
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Ganz Announces Exclusive Pet for Deluxe Membership Purchases

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
Ok I need a little help deciphering this new deal. I don't think I'm as excited as I was a minute ago . If I renew a family membership before April 3rd I get 5,000 for each additional account but if I renew a family membership after April 3rd I don't get the golden dragon unless I only do one account? I would much rather have one golden dragon rather than 20,000 points for our family accounts but it's not in our budget to do one single account and then a family account for the rest of our family.
You can always buy the dragon that I will be selling on eBay! LOL! (just kidding--I won't be selling any on ebay--I just wanted to lighten the mood with a joke!)
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2011, 11:46 PM   #32
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

My deluxe started in July so I didn't get the Chili offer when it came out and I was hoping they would offer him separately later but it hasn't happened yet and doesn't look like it will......
I didn't know about the stacking but I don't think I would have done it anyway because it would have been to far out at that time.....now its closer so I might do this by waiting until the end of April to renew.

Even though we can't have every 'deal' that comes along it does seem that Ganz should make it a little easier to to acquire some of these special pets like this dragon and Chili......and what about that Silk Sparrow? NOT THAT I APPROVE of the swordfish promotion but maybe if Ganz had a get a dragon with 1,000.000 points ....or something like that....it would at least open it up to some more of us.....same for Chili and the sparrow (especially the sparrow).
RMMimii is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:47 PM   #33

BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!BobbiesZoo is the bees knees!

This is so unfair! My account doesn't expire until late in the year. I must have this dragon! They really, really, REALLY need to offer these extras to those of us who have already renewed. I'd pay $15 extra for this dragon. I understand the marketing gimmick in trying to get new people to go deluxe, but those of us already doing so are getting left in the dust!
BobbiesZoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:50 PM   #34
Diabetes Awareness

iluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by ArtySmarty
My issue with this offer is that it's not available to everyone, unlike swordfish or choc. mint cow (which were a matter of money). In theory, I could have all the money in the world but still not be able to get the Golden Dragon unless my Deluxe membership can be renewed or my membership expiration is within the 30 days of the promotional period (it's not) I cannot get this pet.
That's what my problem with these promotions is. It reminds me of those commercials where the new kid gets a huge ice cream cone but the old one doesn't because he's already a customer.

I understand why Ganz is running these promotions but it does seem like a slight to the customers they've already reeled in. I much prefer their standard incentives that make every deluxe member equal - the monthly & yearly gifts plus deluxe advantage in the estore.
iluvlabs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:52 PM   #35
This Time

webkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond repute

Very cool! I love dragons!
webkinzfan32 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 12:13 AM   #36

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
It looks like it is only for the "single" yearly deluxe purchase.

Webkinz Newz states that it will NOT be available for sale at the eStore. I had to increase my text size on the screen in order to be able to read that "fine print".

Exactly my issue with this offer!

I am happy for the people who are able to take advantage of this offer.

If Ganz doesn't want people selling codes like this on eBay (like they didn't like people selling the hopping bunny code), then they need to restructure how they are making these things available. There will be great demand on eBay for this pet. Ganz has created that demand by limiting the members who are able to take advantage of this offer.

Wouldn't it make more sense to just pay 45 for a new deluxe account(you can adopt the dragon on what ever account you choose) than to buy it on ebay??? I'm just saying...............

BTW-I wish I could get one. As much as we like the dragon I'm not as upset set as I have been with other pets like the Sparkling pegasus,Silk sparrow, Chili, & the Swordfish that they teased us with only to say later sorry not for regular sale.We got SO excited just to be crushed. At least this time they let us know right away that this webbie was a promotion.
Congratz to all the lucky ones.
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 12:15 AM   #37

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Mine expires in a couple of weeks, so I went ahead and did it early. Mainly so I could get one of my newer accounts on deluxe. So I just barely missed out on this deal. Kinda frustrating, especially since it won't start on my old accounts until the time is up for them! Oh well, have no way of knowing what they're gonna offer I guess!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 12:18 AM   #38
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by RMMimii
My deluxe started in July so I didn't get the Chili offer when it came out and I was hoping they would offer him separately later but it hasn't happened yet and doesn't look like it will......
I didn't know about the stacking but I don't think I would have done it anyway because it would have been to far out at that time.....now its closer so I might do this by waiting until the end of April to renew.

Even though we can't have every 'deal' that comes along it does seem that Ganz should make it a little easier to to acquire some of these special pets like this dragon and Chili......and what about that Silk Sparrow? NOT THAT I APPROVE of the swordfish promotion but maybe if Ganz had a get a dragon with 1,000.000 points ....or something like that....it would at least open it up to some more of us.....same for Chili and the sparrow (especially the sparrow).
You can't stack deluxe memberships on the same account anymore. You can "renew" a deluxe membership 30 days before it expires, but the new deluxe plan won't start until the old one expires. What you can do is buy a single deluxe gift membership and then cancel your auto-renewal on your current plan and then within 30 days before your deluxe expires, you can use the gift membership code for your new deluxe year. You won't get any eStore points for the gift membership until you activate the code right before your existing membership plan expires.

Is that confusing, or what?
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 12:19 AM   #39

Evermore knows the way
Evermore knows the wayEvermore knows the way

How neat! I'm curious to see what the GD's PSF and PSI will be. I'm not a Deluxe member yet... but perhaps this will give me a little shove that says "Just do it!!" Ha ha.

~~Evermore
Evermore is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 12:26 AM   #40

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by RMMimii

I agree about these pets that you can only get in very special ways. I think it's neat if Ganz offers them in contests, and in deals like this. But at some point I think they should have ALL of these pets be available to buy. I mean how many of us would buy that sparrow, or that sparkling Pegasus? It's just all $$$ for Ganz, and would make a lot of people happy to have. My Mom saw the Pegasus on the front page and asked me about it. I told her so far only won in contests. She said oh never mind then, that's a shame. I have to agree with her, pretty unfair!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, where is my code?!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: