Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-2011, 10:14 PM   #21
KelliAnn11
Webkinz :)

Kelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Ganz Announces Exclusive Pet for Deluxe Membership Purchases

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
My two cents whether it's agreed with or not....I think it's totally unrealistic to expect to take advantage of every special offer Ganz puts out there for Deluxe members or otherwise. I did not get the Chili hamster, or the Swordfish, or the Mint choc cow, among many other things, but this one coincides with my renewal. So I'm happy about that AND happy for those who have gotten the other specials and things that I have no access to or budget for. It's a nice bonus I wouldn't have expected but I would have renewed anyway. There are things we can't have in life, children or adults. They offer a free gift and every time it's a complaint. I don't get it. Especially with a virtual item.
Here, here! Couldn't have put it better myself!
Kelli-Ann is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2011, 10:21 PM   #22
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
My two cents whether it's agreed with or not....I think it's totally unrealistic to expect to take advantage of every special offer Ganz puts out there for Deluxe members or otherwise. I did not get the Chili hamster, or the Swordfish, or the Mint choc cow, among many other things, but this one coincides with my renewal. So I'm happy about that AND happy for those who have gotten the other specials and things that I have no access to or budget for. It's a nice bonus I wouldn't have expected but I would have renewed anyway. There are things we can't have in life, children or adults. They offer a free gift and every time it's a complaint. I don't get it. Especially with a virtual item.
Ganz has great bonuses, lots of great offers, and lots of great things going on and you're right, we can't all have everything. When memberships coincide with great bonus offers it is fantastic and when there are other offers that we can take advantage of, it is also fantastic- that said, it doesn't change the fact that I do have a pout on about the dragon (love dragons, love pet offers), but it's my pout because of my timing, not a complaint because of Ganz's promotion. I can't complain about the promotions, contests, etc; Ganz has lots and I love them
Lrnpanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:25 PM   #23
Luke is a

RaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to beholdRaisedByWolves is a splendid one to behold

I wish they did not make sooo meny deluxe things it's NOT fair for the other people who can't aford it! i don't like deluxe. cute pet
RaisedByWolves is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:27 PM   #24
onderful World!
Gifted

ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!ArtySmarty is headed for the top!

My issue with this offer is that it's not available to everyone, unlike swordfish or choc. mint cow (which were a matter of money). In theory, I could have all the money in the world but still not be able to get the Golden Dragon unless my Deluxe membership can be renewed or my membership expiration is within the 30 days of the promotional period (it's not) I cannot get this pet. Or unless I purchase a new, additional, superfluous Deluxe membership during the promotional time for a single pet offer (which I choose not to do).

Generally, I say Ganz is pretty eager to make a sale (especially of virtual pets that have no associated production costs), so I'm guessing/hope this one will be available at some point to a wider audience.
ArtySmarty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:41 PM   #25
acky side up!

sunnyside is just really nicesunnyside is just really nice

not taking care of their customers they already have !!!

View Post Originally Posted by ArtySmarty
My issue with this offer is that it's not available to everyone, unlike swordfish or choc. mint cow (which were a matter of money). In theory, I could have all the money in the world but still not be able to get the Golden Dragon unless my Deluxe membership can be renewed or my membership expiration is within the 30 days of the promotional period (it's not) I cannot get this pet. Or unless I purchase a new, additional, superfluous Deluxe membership during the promotional time for a single pet offer (which I choose not to do).

Generally, I say Ganz is pretty eager to make a sale (especially of virtual pets that have no associated production costs), so I'm guessing/hope this one will be available at some point to a wider audience.
I called them because I paid to renew and it has not renewed yet so had to at least ask They sad no it will not be for sale in the future no there was nothing they could do so I sent my complaint just like all these others to ganz and the estore maybe if their deluxe members speak up they will listen

I called them because I paid to renew and it has not renewed yet so had to at least ask They sad no it will not be for sale in the future no there was nothing they could do so I sent my complaint just like all these others to ganz and the estore maybe if their deluxe members speak up they will listen

Last edited by sunnyside; 03-25-2011 at 10:41 PM..
sunnyside is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:54 PM   #26

AmberRose is on a distinguished road

Bummer!!! I just renewed my membership 2 weeks ago! (I got the 1st Class Quarters Bed.) Wish they would offer this pet as a virtual only pet available to all!
AmberRose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:01 PM   #27

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I have to agree with these posts.

It would be different if Ganz would allow us to purchase more than 1 deluxe membership per account. I bought gift memberships for all of my family's accounts last year when they were offering the Chili Hamster (before they had the 20% off bonus code that came only a few days after my purchases). We will activate those memberships when the deluxe runs out in June of this year (and I don't get any of the eStore points until I activate the memberships). I want the dragon and the only way to get it is to purchase another gift membership that we won't be able to use (unless we open another account) until June of 2012. They should offer these items to ALL deluxe members who have paid for a 1 year membership (I would be happy to pay $12.50 for the dragon if I could). I will NOT buy another deluxe membership and have a code sitting there to use for a 2012-2013 membership. That is ridiculous. I wouldn't even get the bonus points until the gift membership code is activated (in June of 2012).
I do agree with everyone's frustration though. I thought the deal that just came out was TERRIFIC with the 5,000 extra points for every extra account you added, that would almost be 2 free pets! Our family accounts expire in April and I came sooooo close to renewing with that deal but keep getting sidetracked and then forgetting. I would also have been very disappointed to miss a very rare pet if it's only offered thru renewal. So even though we are VERY APPRECIATIVE of a bonus offered for something we are going to do anyway I can see where it's a huge disappointment for those who jumped on the bandwagon a few weeks early . I would also like to thank WI for putting this on the front page or I would have missed it and renewed under the 5,000 deal .

Last edited by Babs; 03-25-2011 at 11:13 PM.. Reason: Be more careful what you are posting.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:10 PM   #28
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Joani
Okay so let me get this straight. I have 5 deluxe accounts that expire on April 2nd. If I wait to renew till the 4th will I get the dragon? Or is it only for a "single" yearly deluxe purchase? Anybody know how this works?
It looks like it is only for the "single" yearly deluxe purchase.

View Post Originally Posted by Kelli-Ann
Yes, you should definitely find out!

Keep in mind, everyone, that they often offer pets like this and then they become available to buy later, so you may not miss your chance. As for those who just activated an account, unfortunately, that's just the way life is. I shop from many online companies and it never fails that after I make a huge purchase, they send a 30% off code within a few days. There's nothing we can do but wait for the next cool offer!
Webkinz Newz states that it will NOT be available for sale at the eStore. I had to increase my text size on the screen in order to be able to read that "fine print".

Exactly my issue with this offer!

I am happy for the people who are able to take advantage of this offer.

If Ganz doesn't want people selling codes like this on eBay (like they didn't like people selling the hopping bunny code), then they need to restructure how they are making these things available. There will be great demand on eBay for this pet. Ganz has created that demand by limiting the members who are able to take advantage of this offer.

SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:24 PM   #29

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

Ok I need a little help deciphering this new deal. I don't think I'm as excited as I was a minute ago . If I renew a family membership before April 3rd I get 5,000 for each additional account but if I renew a family membership after April 3rd I don't get the golden dragon unless I only do one account? I would much rather have one golden dragon rather than 20,000 points for our family accounts but it's not in our budget to do one single account and then a family account for the rest of our family.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:32 PM   #30
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
I do agree with everyone's frustration though. I thought the deal that just came out was TERRIFIC with the 5,000 extra points for every extra account you added, that would almost be 2 free pets! Our family accounts expire in April and I came sooooo close to renewing with that deal but keep getting sidetracked and then forgetting. I would also have been very disappointed to miss a very rare pet if it's only offered thru renewal. So even though we are VERY APPRECIATIVE of a bonus offered for something we are going to do anyway I can see where it's a huge disappointment for those who jumped on the bandwagon a few weeks early . I would also like to thank WI for putting this on the front page or I would have missed it and renewed under the 5,000 deal .

Doggyfan, I am glad that you waited. The free pet is only for 1 year single memberships (not family), I believe.

I may have to open another account and make that deluxe! But then that will make it 12 accounts that I am taking care of and if my niece also wants this pet, then that will be 13! Maybe I will just make it 14 and sell one of the codes on eBay! LOL!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, where is my code?!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: