Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-2011, 09:27 PM   #11
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Default Re: Ganz Announces Exclusive Pet for Deluxe Membership Purchases

Interesting, I only have 1 non-deluxe acct..
Sighs..I wish they would allow already signed up members to buy this pet.
I wonder what it's PSI is..
Oh well, it's not that cute so I can live without it..
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2011, 09:28 PM   #12
Call me Haley
Webkinz :)

Cozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the wayCozyy knows the way

At least this one is less expensive than the milk chocolate cow and the swordfish. There is a slight more bit of hope for me getting it. Well, congrats to all of you who can get the dragon. It is a pretty cool pet.
Cozyy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 09:30 PM   #13
KelliAnn11

Kelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by iluvlabs
I'm getting tired of all the 'buy a membership, get an exclusive' bonuses. It's all well and good if you don't have a deluxe membership or have one about to expire, but what about those who purchased or renewed memberships months ago and didn't get any bonuses? What happens when their memberships automatically renew? Do they get a bonus then?

Sorry if it sounds like sour grapes but I'm a bit upset that by renewing my membership on time I'm shut out of all these great opportunities.
It is frustrating if you can't afford deluxe or your parents won't let you buy it. However, there have been SO many other deals and free things lately that I don't think we can complain too much. Most of us just got a free HOP bunny pet!

Also, I am betting that they will do other similar offers in the future for other people renewing their deluxe accounts.

Last edited by Kelli-Ann; 03-25-2011 at 09:30 PM..
Kelli-Ann is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 09:32 PM   #14
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

I'm getting tired of all the 'buy a membership, get an exclusive' bonuses. It's all well and good if you don't have a deluxe membership or have one about to expire, but what about those who purchased or renewed memberships months ago and didn't get any bonuses? What happens when their memberships automatically renew? Do they get a bonus then?

Sorry if it sounds like sour grapes but I'm a bit upset that by renewing my membership on time I'm shut out of all these great opportunities.
I don't think you sounds like sour grapes at all - I've had a pout on since I saw the golden dragon pet. Ironically, I just made my dragon account deluxe with no bonuses being offered and since I did that,March 3rd, there have been 2 great bonus offers...I also purchased $100 in estore points to share across accounts and then...well, and then came the swordfish.
Lrnpanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 09:47 PM   #15
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by peacemom
Well I'm quite bummed by this. I really want the Dragon. I have all the dragons so far. My Deluxe acct. does not expire until Oct. of this year. I think it is unfair to offer new and rare items that only new signees can for a limited time. It would be better to offer the other amazing Deluxe only items that were already given to members who have signed up for Deluxe. These items are only given once, so it's not like I could get it again and I and others would not be missing out on this Awesome Dragon

View Post Originally Posted by cupcake00497
Interesting, I only have 1 non-deluxe acct..
Sighs..I wish they would allow already signed up members to buy this pet.
I wonder what it's PSI is..
Oh well, it's not that cute so I can live without it..
View Post Originally Posted by lrnpanda
I don't think you sounds like sour grapes at all - I've had a pout on since I saw the golden dragon pet. Ironically, I just made my dragon account deluxe with no bonuses being offered and since I did that,March 3rd, there have been 2 great bonus offers...I also purchased $100 in estore points to share across accounts and then...well, and then came the swordfish.

I have to agree with these posts.

It would be different if Ganz would allow us to purchase more than 1 deluxe membership per account. I bought gift memberships for all of my family's accounts last year when they were offering the Chili Hamster (before they had the 20% off bonus code that came only a few days after my purchases). We will activate those memberships when the deluxe runs out in June of this year (and I don't get any of the eStore points until I activate the memberships). I want the dragon and the only way to get it is to purchase another gift membership that we won't be able to use (unless we open another account) until June of 2012. They should offer these items to ALL deluxe members who have paid for a 1 year membership (I would be happy to pay $12.50 for the dragon if I could). I will NOT buy another deluxe membership and have a code sitting there to use for a 2012-2013 membership. That is ridiculous. I wouldn't even get the bonus points until the gift membership code is activated (in June of 2012).
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 09:58 PM   #16
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I was so upset when I saw this, I love the gold dragon, my membership expires on March 28th and I just renewed it the other day. If I would have known this I would have waited. Since this has cost me more money for my deluxe (5 accounts total). I will not be purchase many pets or estore items. Congrats to those you can it.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:03 PM   #17
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I think I will call them Monday and see if those of use who expire in March are entitled to the dragon since the renewal does not start till the day it is to expire.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:08 PM   #18
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Okay so let me get this straight. I have 5 deluxe accounts that expire on April 2nd. If I wait to renew till the 4th will I get the dragon? Or is it only for a "single" yearly deluxe purchase? Anybody know how this works?
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:08 PM   #19
KelliAnn11

Kelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by babs
I think I will call them Monday and see if those of use who expire in March are entitled to the dragon since the renewal does not start till the day it is to expire.
Yes, you should definitely find out!

Keep in mind, everyone, that they often offer pets like this and then they become available to buy later, so you may not miss your chance. As for those who just activated an account, unfortunately, that's just the way life is. I shop from many online companies and it never fails that after I make a huge purchase, they send a 30% off code within a few days. There's nothing we can do but wait for the next cool offer!
Kelli-Ann is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 10:12 PM   #20
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

My two cents whether it's agreed with or not....I think it's totally unrealistic to expect to take advantage of every special offer Ganz puts out there for Deluxe members or otherwise. I did not get the Chili hamster, or the Swordfish, or the Mint choc cow, among many other things, but this one coincides with my renewal. So I'm happy about that AND happy for those who have gotten the other specials and things that I have no access to or budget for. It's a nice bonus I wouldn't have expected but I would have renewed anyway. There are things we can't have in life, children or adults. They offer a free gift and every time it's a complaint. I don't get it. Especially with a virtual item.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, where is my code?!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: