Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-06-2011, 03:57 PM   #171
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Announces Exclusive Pet for Deluxe Membership Purchases *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by MysticZon
My deluxe membership expires on May 1st but I don't want to wait until the very last day of the special to get my dragon code !! So in order to get the dragon code now, but be able to renew on May 1st, would I buy myself a gift membership in order to get a separate deluxe membership code ?? Is that how it's done ??
mystic............... if you are buying a gift membership code to use later, yes that is how it works.
the only thing is, if you have other accounts attached to that account, you can not add bonus accounts to a gift account now or later. it is like buying a delayed single family membership.
i hope this helped you out.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2011, 04:33 PM   #172
oooow
Webkinz :)

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Ganz Announces Exclusive Pet for Deluxe Membership Purchases *UPDATE*

Thats great news to hear! Thanks for letting us know!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 04:45 PM   #173

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
mystic............... if you are buying a gift membership code to use later, yes that is how it works.
the only thing is, if you have other accounts attached to that account, you can not add bonus accounts to a gift account now or later. it is like buying a delayed single family membership.
i hope this helped you out.
Actually, Miss Spots, that helps a lot !! This particular account has only ever had a single yearly membership on it (in order to get the super deluxe prize) and I have no intention of adding bonus accounts to it.

I have another account that has my "family" membership on it and it doesn't come up for renewal until some time in August, so hopefully there will be another good deal at that time that applies to me.

And now I shall go and purchase my gift membership to myself and get my dragon code !! Hopefully soon I'll be doing the happy dance, as well. LOL
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:15 PM   #174
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

So is it still either the dragon OR the bonus points? If you have a family membership the bonus accounts get points but you don't get the dragon on the main?
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 08:57 PM   #175
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

The bonus points offer was only good through April 3rd. Now through April 30th you get a dragon with a one year renewal (with or without adding bonus accounts, but if you add bonus accounts there's only one dragon and the code is emailed to the person with the estore account; the pet can get added to any WW account).
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:18 AM   #176

Hildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone know if one can add the extra $5 family member accounts when using the deluxe membership code?
Congrats I want one too! to all Golden Dragon owners!
Hildie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:13 AM   #177
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

Mine runs out may1st so do i buy a gift membership or will it let me add it to my account so it doesn't run out or is it to soon to do that ? I'm not adding any extra accounts to it

Thanks for the help
tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:36 PM   #178

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Thanks for the **Update** WI! I just renewed my membership last week and was so bummed. Now, I know that it's still available for me to enjoy! You guys are always so helpful!!
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 11:08 AM   #179

whatadame will become famous soon enough

I just renewed my deluxe membership... I am the main email address... Does anyone know how long it takes to get the email from them with the Dragon code? Any help, would be appreciated...

Thanks!!!
whatadame is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 08:57 AM   #180
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

Ok so I have some questions.
1. Do I need an eStore account to purchase a deluxe membership?
2. If I buy a year membership, do I automatically get the dragon?
3. Is there tax? (I'm Canadian so I don't know if our tax is different than Americans. I think it is though)
4. Once I buy it, how do I activate it on my account?
5. Once I buy it, does it go straight to my account or do I have to wait?

Sorry for all the questions but my Mom will be buying this if I get it and she'll want to know some of this information. Plus, I want to pay her back so I need to know this too. Anything I might need to know that I didn't list can you please tell me and answer it. Thanks!
chocluver223 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, where is my code?!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: