Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-05-2011, 10:19 AM   #161
Webkinz :)

abbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond reputeabbjs has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ganz Announces Exclusive Pet for Deluxe Membership Purchases

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
i am so happy to hear that the codes are arriving!!!!!

i will do a happy dance for everyone who waited so patiently

since i don't have a happy dance graphic.......... the icon pets are doing it for me

Thanks for your inventive happy dance....
and congrats to everyone!!!
abbjs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2011, 10:49 AM   #162
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

Answering my own question above, it comes regular email. Now I have the rest of the day at work to think up a name...

Also, for the curious, I renewed my subscription around 8pm last night and my email just arrived. So it seems they have indeed worked out their email difficulties and those who put their subscriptions through earlier in the day should also be getting them, if they haven't already.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 11:03 AM   #163
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by abbjs
Thanks for your inventive happy dance....
and congrats to everyone!!!
you are so very welcome.
i am just waiting before i make the plunge, to make sure that emails are coming to everyone now...... those who adopted and were waiting and to those who are just now adopting.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 11:17 AM   #164
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

I am at work, just had to log into my webmail to check and I received the code at 10:32 this morning ~ right after I left for work! Thanks for the Happy Dance miss spots, it is perfect! lol

Now...I just have to wait 7 hours and 45 minutes more until I can go home and welcome him to his new home. I am repeating my new patience mantra again lol
Lrnpanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:08 AM   #165
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Announces Exclusive Pet for Deluxe Membership Purchases *UPDATE*

Thanks for the update
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:16 AM   #166
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

muffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to beholdmuffy is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Ganz Announces Exclusive Pet for Deluxe Membership Purchases *UPDATE*

I just called yesterday to Ganz and was told I couldn't get the dragon because my membership isn't up until July. Thank you for clarifying that.
muffy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 10:40 AM   #167
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][/FOI just want to say a big thank you for posting the update on this story... I am in the middle of my memberships and was lamenting that I can't get a dragon . Now I will be purchasing a code and registering my dragon!!

Again, a great big thank you for the suggestion.
NT]
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 11:20 AM   #168

bigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to allbigfireball is a name known to all

Ah, very smart idea.. my membership (deluxe) expires May 31st I just got my last box on April first but I have to wait till the end of May to renew, I think I will buy it now and then wait to renew at the end of May.

Thanks for the info!
bigfireball is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 03:05 PM   #169
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

I tried to get one for my acct. that doesn't expire till may and it would't let me It said my acct.is not eligible till it has less than 30 days left on it!How are people getting these codes .It wouln't let me perchase one.
Happy3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 03:11 PM   #170

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

My deluxe membership expires on May 1st but I don't want to wait until the very last day of the special to get my dragon code !! So in order to get the dragon code now, but be able to renew on May 1st, would I buy myself a gift membership in order to get a separate deluxe membership code ?? Is that how it's done ??
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, where is my code?!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: