Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-04-2011, 12:16 AM   #131
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz Announces Exclusive Pet for Deluxe Membership Purchases

Well I let my deluxe expire last week and bought the year deluxe tonight and got the confirmation email and the in WW note saying look for your box in your dock but not one peep about a Golden Dragon...... ssssooooooo now what??? anybody?

Last edited by fanaty; 04-04-2011 at 12:19 AM.. Reason: spelling
fanaty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2011, 12:22 AM   #132
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by fanaty
Well I let my deluxe expire last week and bought the year deluxe tonight and got the confirmation email and the in WW note saying look for your box in your dock but not one peep about a Golden Dragon...... ssssooooooo now what??? anybody?
same here. i am not sure if it comes by email or kinzpost like the bunny codes. i am still checking both
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:03 AM   #133
Webkinz :)

Twinkle Toes is a jewel in the roughTwinkle Toes is a jewel in the rough

Same here, I haven't received a code yet, either. I didn't even receive a confirmation email, although I did get the ride and gift box.
Twinkle Toes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 01:18 AM   #134
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I think the Membership renewals are all messed up. I know myself and several others have not even received our "Coaster" that comes with the year Membership. I am sure Ganz will be getting lots of calls from us tomorrow.
Hope you all get your Golden Dragon I wish I waited, but jumped on the Free bed thinking not another free item would be given out by the time I needed to
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 08:42 AM   #135
fanaty
Gifted

fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!fanaty is not just visiting!

I did get the gift box and the ride I received a chef hat, wish token, and grape dress but still nothing about a golden dragon. I even got the email this morning about the daily double sale. Oh and no kinzpost either even though I assumed we would get a regular email but giving them the benefit of the doubt and waiting patiently.
fanaty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 09:00 AM   #136
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

The fine print for the Dragon offer says that the online only pet secret code will be delivered via email within 24 hours of the transaction. I think I've checked my email 100 times already...lol
Lrnpanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:55 AM   #137

Twinkle Toes is a jewel in the roughTwinkle Toes is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by lrnpanda
The fine print for the Dragon offer says that the online only pet secret code will be delivered via email within 24 hours of the transaction. I think I've checked my email 100 times already...lol
Still no Gold Dragon here, has anybody else gotten 1 yet? I don't know if I should call or wait ....
Twinkle Toes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 11:15 AM   #138
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

I just renewed my deluxe moments ago. (see the time for this post). I did not recieve the code for the dragon, nor a promise for one. I did get the grape dress, token and a cupcake shirt. I thought I didn't get the ride, but it was all the way at the end of things in my dock. Check there for those of you who can't find yours. It does not come in a gift box.
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:00 PM   #139
Lrnpanda
Gift Guru

Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!Lrnpanda is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes
Still no Gold Dragon here, has anybody else gotten 1 yet? I don't know if I should call or wait ....
Nope, not yet - the last few estore promo items have taken the full 24 hours before I received anything...hoping for sooner this time but will not be suprised if I don't receive it until tomorrow morning.
Lrnpanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 12:33 PM   #140

fett42 is a splendid one to beholdfett42 is a splendid one to beholdfett42 is a splendid one to beholdfett42 is a splendid one to behold

When they had Chili the Mazin' Hamster he was available to look at in the eStore and it mentioned the promo on the deluxe membership upgrade page at the eStore. So far the Gold Dragon is nowhere to be found in the eStore, not even on the membership upgrade page. I am wondering if the promo hasn't started yet despite it being April 4th.
fett42 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, where is my code?!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: