Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-28-2011, 05:55 PM   #121
ebkinz Lover!
Webkinz :)

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

Default Re: Ganz Announces Exclusive Pet for Deluxe Membership Purchases

View Post Originally Posted by kissa92
If you add another account for $5, will that account also get a dragon?
not its not the same dates

Is your Webkinz World Deluxe Membership expiring soon? | WKN: Webkinz Newz

View Post Originally Posted by callery
Will you get the dragon if you start a delux account during that time or is it just for those renewing?
It's seems to be new or renewal...

Is your Webkinz World Deluxe Membership expiring soon? | WKN: Webkinz Newz
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2011, 06:29 PM   #122
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by busymom122
I also asked if we purchase a deluxe account during the dragon promotion can we still add bonus accounts and still receive the dragon. She said yes.

Hope this clears up any confusion or questions
Busymom, I'm sorry you missed out on the promotion. Thanks so much for calling. The above does indeed clarify a lot! Thanks again for passing along the info!
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 06:55 PM   #123

mao333 will become famous soon enough

Perhaps those of you whose accounts expire at other times of the year can still renew during the "extra points" or "dragon" promotions and have your membership "stack up". In other words, if your account expires in September let's say, and you bought a year membership now (or in April); when your September date comes up, you'd automatically get another full year. I'm fairly certain Ganz does this, but calling them to make sure would ease your mind.
mao333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 12:01 AM   #124
bobdraws

cheekycatlover5 has a spectacular aura about

Anyone get the Dragon yet?
cheekycatlover5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2011, 05:29 AM   #125
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

The dragon is so cute.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 07:14 AM   #126
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Our Deluxe membership expires on May 3rd so it looks like we will be getting that dragon! Well, I think that's when it expires, the date of the transaction to renew it according to GANZ estore was on May 3rd- even though in our WW account it says "Full Membership expires Feb 12, 2012."

Which one do I believe....
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 10:10 AM   #127
kissa92 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by kissa92
If you add another account for $5, will that account also get a dragon?
I should have clarified more. Both mine and my sisters delexe account expires tomorrow, 4-1-11, and I was wondering if I renew it when they start the offer for the dragon if my sister can also get a dragon when I add her account for $5.00?
kissa92 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 01:23 PM   #128
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
Our Deluxe membership expires on May 3rd so it looks like we will be getting that dragon! Well, I think that's when it expires, the date of the transaction to renew it according to GANZ estore was on May 3rd- even though in our WW account it says "Full Membership expires Feb 12, 2012."

Which one do I believe....
Did you adopt a pet on Feb 12 2011? Maybe that's why it says "Full Membership expires Feb 12, 2012"? (and you canceled auto-renewal on your deluxe subscription)?
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 06:57 PM   #129
Lil Kinz
RatsLoveI is an unknown quantity at this point

Question: My Deluxe account expires tomorrow, April 4. Aside from the promos, will I miss anything by re-newing on the same day the accont expires? I am confused on the best time to renew. Thank you for help.
RatsLoveI is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 07:25 PM   #130
YadyYadyYady

yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine
yadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshineyadyram is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by RatsLoveI
Question: My Deluxe account expires tomorrow, April 4. Aside from the promos, will I miss anything by re-newing on the same day the accont expires? I am confused on the best time to renew. Thank you for help.
Mine expired April 2nd. On the morning of the second, everything that had anything to do with deluxe was GONE. You will know when it has expired. All clothing from deluxe storage was in my dock. There was notice to renew, but I am waiting for the 4th to renew.
yadyram is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, where is my code?!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: