Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-27-2011, 06:44 PM   #111
Webkinz :)
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Default Re: Ganz Announces Exclusive Pet for Deluxe Membership Purchases

Am getting excited. I soo want that dragon and have wanted to get deluxe for awhile now. So this is perfect. Just getting it on 2 of my accounts in case they do another promotion again later on. Oh the joy of 12 accounts lol. Oh to think of all the $$$ i have wasted and will never see again. I could have bought a new CAR!!!!! lol.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2011, 10:48 PM   #112
mountainfairy

mountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Lambchop77
I agree about these pets that you can only get in very special ways. I think it's neat if Ganz offers them in contests, and in deals like this. But at some point I think they should have ALL of these pets be available to buy. I mean how many of us would buy that sparrow, or that sparkling Pegasus? It's just all $$$ for Ganz, and would make a lot of people happy to have. My Mom saw the Pegasus on the front page and asked me about it. I told her so far only won in contests. She said oh never mind then, that's a shame. I have to agree with her, pretty unfair!
From Ganz' perspective, it probably is all about the money, so it is strange that they wouldn't make everything available to any member for $$ at some point. But from our perspective: Think about it, if everyone had equal access to everything, then no one would be able to feel unique or special. You know that philosophy about not being able to feel or experience good if there was no bad? I feel really special that I have a magical retriever, for example. Although it is an awesome pet in its own right, part of the "magic" is in being one of the lucky few to have one. Ganz offers soo many rare pets and items that almost everyone gets a chance at feeling special, just through different means.
mountainfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 09:17 AM   #113
kissa92 is on a distinguished road

If you add another account for $5, will that account also get a dragon?
kissa92 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 10:25 AM   #114
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

My deluxe membership on my original account expires on the 4th of April so this is perfect timing for me. Can't wait to get the Golden Dragon!
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 10:46 AM   #115

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

The pet is cool, but people will feel jealous when they see people with this special pet.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 11:00 AM   #116
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by iluvlabs
I'm getting tired of all the 'buy a membership, get an exclusive' bonuses. It's all well and good if you don't have a deluxe membership or have one about to expire, but what about those who purchased or renewed memberships months ago and didn't get any bonuses? What happens when their memberships automatically renew? Do they get a bonus then?

Sorry if it sounds like sour grapes but I'm a bit upset that by renewing my membership on time I'm shut out of all these great opportunities.
Out of luck is what it is. We just renewed on the 14th and our deluxe expire the 6th of april but just talked to ganz and the renewal had to happen in the promotional period so no extra points for us. I also asked if we purchase a deluxe account during the dragon promotion can we still add bonus accounts and still receive the dragon. She said yes.

Hope this clears up any confusion or questions
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 01:24 PM   #117
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I think the way ganz set this up is so unfair. I renewed last week all accounts. Expired today and no xtra points showed up. Looks like I will not be buying estore items anymore. It is amazing how many different stories you get when you talk to them. I was told I had to wait till closer to expiration day to renew and I would not receive my deluxe gift until the day accts expires. I got the gifts last week for all accounts. I would hope they all get on the same page about this.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 02:50 PM   #118
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

My Deluxe Acct. expires on March 30. So I will not be Deluxe again until Mon. Apr. 4 when my mom renews it. I can't wait to get the April Deluxe item, the Drop Zone Ride, the 3000 eStore points AND...........................DRUM ROLL PLEASE...............the code for my new Golden Deluxe Dragon or whatever it's name is. LOL!
She also checked I'm not on automatic renewal. I can't wait for next Monday. It's a whole week away! AAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 03:59 PM   #119
Bunny saves the clan
luckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshine
luckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshineluckypleo is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by CityCat
THIS IS SOOOO NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I can't renew til AUGUST!!! GRRR..

You just make it a thread then flag it and the mods / admins will decide if its front-page "worthy"
Sorry I'm kinda bad at posting and stuff, how do you "flag" a thread?
luckypleo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 04:51 PM   #120

callery is on a distinguished road

Will you get the dragon if you start a delux account during that time or is it just for those renewing?
callery is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, where is my code?!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: