Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-27-2011, 12:12 AM   #101
OST
Webkinz :)

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Re: Ganz Announces Exclusive Pet for Deluxe Membership Purchases

You can think about it another way...
The Dragon is like a special Deluxe 2nd Anniversary gift.
April 2009 is when the Deluxe Memberships were first introduced. So in a way, it's like an added bonus for their members who jumped on the bandwagon right from the start, whose renewal dates are therefore in April.
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2011, 03:51 AM   #102

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Ok can someone clarify this for me? As I said earlier I renewed my accounts early, last week. I did the year membership, and added my other accounts to it.

Now I have one account that I couldn't put on deluxe because I didn't have enough spots. So could I go back in and buy a separate one year membership for that account, and get the Dragon? Or would I have to buy a gift membership, and then open up an estore account for that one account? Not sure I want to do this, but I'm tempted. May have to see what the PSI is. But wasn't sure how it would work if I did decide to do it. Thanks!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 07:16 AM   #103
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

What happened to the other renewal gift we usually get (eg I think this time around it's a "drop Zone" ride?) Is that gone now due to the dragon being the gift?
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 08:18 AM   #104

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by Lambchop77
Ok can someone clarify this for me? As I said earlier I renewed my accounts early, last week. I did the year membership, and added my other accounts to it.

Now I have one account that I couldn't put on deluxe because I didn't have enough spots. So could I go back in and buy a separate one year membership for that account, and get the Dragon? Or would I have to buy a gift membership, and then open up an estore account for that one account? Not sure I want to do this, but I'm tempted. May have to see what the PSI is. But wasn't sure how it would work if I did decide to do it. Thanks!
You definitely can do that if you want to
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:10 AM   #105
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

Soooo I got this e-mail from Ganz on the 24th telling me if I renewed my Deluxe and added the extra accounts I could get 5,000 EXTRA points for each account...I thought wow, what a deal and ran right to the E-store and signed everyone up......OOOOPPPPSSSS...this doesn't start til the 25th My fault I jumped the gun, so now not only do I not get the extra points...I can't get the Dragon either! Guess this will teach me to READ the fine print!!!
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:41 AM   #106
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by likmfurry
What happened to the other renewal gift we usually get (eg I think this time around it's a "drop Zone" ride?) Is that gone now due to the dragon being the gift?
The Super Deluxe Gift shouldn't be affected, it's listed as part of the 1 Year Membership kit (comes with membership whether one buys the single or adds bonus accounts and comes with it at any time). The dragon is a bonus added for purchasing the 1 Yr Membership (single?) during the specific time period only.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 11:26 AM   #107
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

This was really a difficult one to choose from. We have been waiting for our Deluxe Membership to expire (April 30) to add our other accounts to it. We have been paying monthly for each of them. It would be nice to get your money back in estore points for every additional account but I really want that dragon as my grandmother, who pays for all of our accounts, pets, estore points, etc., is a dragon in Chinese Astrology, and I like to get all of the dragons to honor her. I think we will wait until the middle of April so we can have a special unique pet.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 01:01 PM   #108

xoxolovable is an unknown quantity at this point

When I renewed my Deluxe membership, I didnt even get the "thanks for renewing" gift...
xoxolovable is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 02:46 PM   #109

catlady is on a distinguished road

Money and timing are issues that really make you think. What if...

You renew your membership at the right time and take the available promo.

OR

You renew at the appropriate time and check out the "Promo Store" which has the expired offers.

I finally got a hamster and discovered how much fun it is. Say I want Chili as my special offer for renewing. After the Chili offer was over, Ganz would make up a number and put that many Chilis in the promo store. I would then renew on time, pass on the dragon (but can come back to it), and go to the promo store to see that there are only 1836 Chilis left in the store, only 10,784 extra membership offers left, etc. Since I only have one account, I don't want the option to buy other memberships for $5 and am not particularly interested in the items in the other "left over" promos. Instead I would grab a Chili and be very happy. When an item runs out, its gone. If there are no Chilis left, I would go back out of the promo store to get a dragon.

This way Ganz would be able to offer really cool promos to entice non-members, and loyal members (now valuable satisfied customers) would be very happy to get a choice.
catlady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 06:43 PM   #110

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

Every time I look at at him he's cuter!
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, where is my code?!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: