Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2011, 06:34 PM   #91
Back in School!
Webkinz :)

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Ganz Announces Exclusive Pet for Deluxe Membership Purchases

View Post Originally Posted by Doggyfan
Ok I need a little help deciphering this new deal. I don't think I'm as excited as I was a minute ago . If I renew a family membership before April 3rd I get 5,000 for each additional account but if I renew a family membership after April 3rd I don't get the golden dragon unless I only do one account? I would much rather have one golden dragon rather than 20,000 points for our family accounts but it's not in our budget to do one single account and then a family account for the rest of our family.
Yeah, I'm having trouble figuring how this makes sense to them. Since they ditched the family plan, there really is only one annual plan (the 1 Year Membership). The requirement for getting the pet is supposed to be purchase of a 1 Year Membership. If I were to renew I would be buying a 1 Year Membership. I would also be shelling out another $10 for the 2 additional accounts we have, but I'm still buying the required 1 Year Membership from the ad. I actually find it quite misleading since there doesn't seem to be a real distinction between the 1 Year Membership with and without bonus accounts. At the core, you still have the same $45 Membership being purchased (unlike when they had the Single vs Family Plan that offered different items). Usually I can figure out Ganz logic, but I can't quite get this one.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2011, 06:44 PM   #92
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

Well, I really do not want to complain. But I do think it is unfair to rest of us deluxe members. To those who get the dragon. Enjoy!
isabella1665 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 07:22 PM   #93

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

Great for members who do this month. I am really happy for you all. Delux is awesome.
That said:
Bad for me.
I have main account & 2 others.
I renewed all three last month.
bundled them even though all wern't expired.
Bummer
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 07:22 PM   #94
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by vanberk
OK. I'm confused. I wonder if anyone can clarify, or if I should phone Ganz....?

I have a Deluxe membership on one of my 3 accounts. The other 2 aren't deluxe. My membership doesn't expire until October.

If I (or someone for me) buy a Gift Membership during the Golden Dragon extra period,
1- can I wait to apply it in Sept/Oct and still get the dragon,
2- add on my other accounts at that time,
or
3- does the gift membership only include the dragon if it's used within the April time frame, and
4- is it only for a single membership on which you can't add add'l $5 family accounts?

Positively byzantine!
Thanks for any help anyone can offer!
If it works the way the Chili hamster promo did, then you will get the Dragon code within 24 hours of purchasing a deluxe gift membership. The Dragon can be added to any WW account. You will NOT get any eStore points until the deluxe gift membership is activated (in Sept/Oct) and I believe the eStore account that activates the gift membership will be the account that gets the eStore points (that is what customer service told me when I purchased gift memberships in December to get the Chili promo).

The way I am reading it is that you can get either the Dragon with a single membership or take advantage of the additional $5 memberships, but you can't take advantage of both "offers". Since some of what Ganz says/writes is ambiguous, it might be best to call the eStore on Monday to clarify.

View Post Originally Posted by JuniperBerry
Yeah, I'm having trouble figuring how this makes sense to them. Since they ditched the family plan, there really is only one annual plan (the 1 Year Membership). The requirement for getting the pet is supposed to be purchase of a 1 Year Membership. If I were to renew I would be buying a 1 Year Membership. I would also be shelling out another $10 for the 2 additional accounts we have, but I'm still buying the required 1 Year Membership from the ad. I actually find it quite misleading since there doesn't seem to be a real distinction between the 1 Year Membership with and without bonus accounts. At the core, you still have the same $45 Membership being purchased (unlike when they had the Single vs Family Plan that offered different items). Usually I can figure out Ganz logic, but I can't quite get this one.
Ganz logic ???
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 07:36 PM   #95
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I went to get deluxe for out accounts earlier. That is when I saw the 5,000 bonus offer. I was thrilled and all ready to renew, couldn't believe we'd get 4 bonus deals and the dragon. But I try not to rush into things and made sure I reread it few times. I took it to mean you will get a dragon for single accounts and bonus points for accounts that have extra ones added on. Made no sense to me since I am paying full price for the first account. They almost had all 5 of us back as deluxe members, even had my CC all ready. Aww well I'm sure I can find something else to spend that $65 on anyways.

Very glad I reread it before filling out the info. Whew
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 07:53 PM   #96
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I personally can't wait until the 4th...I will pay the extra for this dragon on my account...it's getting close to needing a renewal anyway...Thanks so much for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:45 PM   #97
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
I went to get deluxe for out accounts earlier. That is when I saw the 5,000 bonus offer. I was thrilled and all ready to renew, couldn't believe we'd get 4 bonus deals and the dragon. But I try not to rush into things and made sure I reread it few times. I took it to mean you will get a dragon for single accounts and bonus points for accounts that have extra ones added on. Made no sense to me since I am paying full price for the first account.
It wouldn't be possible though to get both the bonus points and the dragon at the same time (with one purchase of a membership) since the deals don't overlap. You can get one or other, unless you shell out $45 twice (one purchase before 4/3, one after). (Unless I'm totally misreading your post, then nevermind me!)

And honestly, that makes no sense since one is indeed purchasing a 1 Year Membership (per the ad) whether or not one chooses to also shell out more $ for adding bonus accounts.

I won't be able to call and clarify since they're only open during the time I'm at work, but if anyone does, please report back, many Thanks!
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 08:47 PM   #98
ishing for

CuPcAkEsRcOoL will become famous soon enough

i love the pet but my deluxe is nowhere near expiring and i definitly cant pay for one right now. my parents say i spend way too much on Webkinz.
CuPcAkEsRcOoL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 09:09 PM   #99

satherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of art
satherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of artsatherton is a work of art

The dragon is so awesome. I wonder what the PSI is???
satherton is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 11:37 PM   #100
1234swees

kinzscout is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah, cheese! My Deluxe expires in January! D:
kinzscout is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, where is my code?!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: