Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-2011, 09:06 PM   #1

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Ganz Announces Exclusive Pet for Deluxe Membership Purchases *UPDATE*

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Announces Exclusive Pet for Deluxe Membership Purchases *UPDATE*

Ganz has announced a new special offer for those who purchase a one-year deluxe membership in the month of April, specifcally between the dates of April 4th and 30th (2011). By purchasing this one year membership at $45, members will also receive a code to an exclusive new pet the "Golden Deluxe Dragon." This pet will not be offered for sale in the Ganz eStore and is noted to be a "deluxe only" pet.

Click the image to open in full size.
If you are looking for bonus points for adding bonus points, the eStore will also be offering 5,000 bonus eStore points for each additional account purchased at $5 for the year. This is only available between March 25th to April 3rd (2011).

*UPDATE* Members eager to acquire the Golden Deluxe Dragon, but whose membership is not quite up for renewal, should be aware that they can purchase their annual membership now, receive a membership code and also the code for this pet. The new membership can then be activated when the old one expires, since memberships are stacked end-to-end (you cannot have two memberships running at the same time on your account).
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2011, 09:10 PM   #2
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

Default Re: Ganz Announces Exclusive Pet for Deluxe Membership Purchases

I wonder what the PSI is??? Hm, maybe I'll have to renew my deluxe membership that is about to expire soon.
dogkat13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 09:13 PM   #3
oooow
Webkinz :)

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Its sooo cool!! I love the dragon but Dont think i can buy a year one membership- but thanks for the updates!!

View Post Originally Posted by Lanawas
Its sooo cool!! I love the dragon but Dont think i can buy a year one membership- but thanks for the updates!!
The promotion is AWESOME!! congrats to anyone who gets the promotion deals!!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 09:15 PM   #4
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

This is so cool! My membership expires on the 28th, so I will be able to get a Dragon!

I just e-mailed Ganz to see if the offer will apply to Automatic Renewals on Deluxe accounts as well, or if those of us with that option should turn it off and manually buy a one-year membership to make sure we receive a Dragon code. I will let you know as soon as they have an answer for me!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 09:16 PM   #5
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Thanks for the update! That is a cute pet
Cheesy1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 09:16 PM   #6
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

My membership doesn't expire until September. Can I renew it now to get the wonderful dragon and then it stays deluxe until September 2012, a year from the original date of renewal?
Jeanene
jeanenehea is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 09:21 PM   #7
ishing you peace and

peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness
peacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicnesspeacemom is epic beyond epicness

Well I'm quite bummed by this. I really want the Dragon. I have all the dragons so far. My Deluxe acct. does not expire until Oct. of this year. I think it is unfair to offer new and rare items that only new signees can for a limited time. It would be better to offer the other amazing Deluxe only items that were already given to members who have signed up for Deluxe. These items are only given once, so it's not like I could get it again and I and others would not be missing out on this Awesome Dragon
peacemom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 09:23 PM   #8
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by jeanenehea
My membership doesn't expire until September. Can I renew it now to get the wonderful dragon and then it stays deluxe until September 2012, a year from the original date of renewal?
Jeanene
The best answer I found for you is the following:
"Please note, however, that a membership purchase may not take effect immediately and maybe stacked to start when the active Deluxe Membership expires; so it is not possible to have more than one membership active on your Webkinz World Account at the same time."
Webkinz Deluxe Membership Plans

To me, this reads as: Yes, you can buy your year of membership from Sept 2011 - Sept2012 now to get the dragon, and your year will begin then. I don't know what would happen with the 2011 Deluxe gift (the big ride)... would you get it now, for buying, on in September, when that year of membership begins?
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 09:25 PM   #9
Diabetes Awareness

iluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of light

I'm getting tired of all the 'buy a membership, get an exclusive' bonuses. It's all well and good if you don't have a deluxe membership or have one about to expire, but what about those who purchased or renewed memberships months ago and didn't get any bonuses? What happens when their memberships automatically renew? Do they get a bonus then?

Sorry if it sounds like sour grapes but I'm a bit upset that by renewing my membership on time I'm shut out of all these great opportunities.
iluvlabs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 09:27 PM   #10
KelliAnn11

Kelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with graceKelli-Ann wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Wow, I really lucked out - my deluxe account expires on the 25th of April! I had tried to renew it a few days ago, but it won't let you until you are in the last 30 days of your membership. I guess I should be glad it wouldn't let me since now I can get a free pet for doing what I was going to do anyway. Again, WOW!
Kelli-Ann is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bob is 100% awesome, where is my code?!, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: