Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2011, 08:43 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

whistler will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Announces Estore Happy Hour Sale February 17th

The Narwhal is so mine- Kinda like the ice fawn too-
whistler is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2011, 09:16 PM   #12
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

I'd love to get the Narwhal, but my parents won't let me buy him
I'd name him Atlantis if I had one...I can dream
CandiiDucky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:20 PM   #13
jeanenehea
Banned
jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!jeanenehea is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
I thought the ice fawn came with the music box.
And doesn't the golden eagle come with the lounger? Are they giving out special PSI or am I confused? LOL
You are only slightly confused. LOL
The ones you mentioned are packs of two items. Yes, the Ice Fawn will come with the music box, but not until it is adopted. The items in that package are the Ice Fawn AND an Ice Fort Bed (an eStore item). Another pack is a Zumbuddy AND Lollipop Seeds (an eStore item). You get two items! If you get a pet, it also will come with it's PSI, PSF and adoption gifts.
This is a great deal!
Jeanene
jeanenehea is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 09:22 PM   #14
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

OH MY GOSH!! I need the narwhal.
I will be buying this tomorrow
JJ08 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 10:22 PM   #15
Liw
Laura Ingalls Wilder

Liw knows the way
Liw knows the wayLiw knows the wayLiw knows the way

Woo hoo...add my name to the list of those who must have the Narwhal tomorrow!
Liw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:27 AM   #16
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

ICE FORT BED!!!!!! (don't know HOW I can talk my hubby into letting me get it (he did the power-lunch thing for me for Valentine's Day! ) )
Is it indoor/outdoor?
I'll go see if the Wiki has that info.
The estore site doesn't even list the offerings yet! Go WI!

And does anyone know if the Zum ("Enchanted Garden") bed goes in your house, or just in the Zumbuddy room area?
Also - any word on prices yet? That time-frame is 3am-7am here - so I'm in BED - hmm...time to call a friend in PA!!!!

Banks

Last edited by Bankskinz; 02-17-2011 at 05:52 AM..
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 02:10 AM   #17

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

Lollipop plant!! Oh boy, I collect all those seeds. Guess I'll be getting that package, only I have a doctors appointment at 4:15 tomorrow, sure hope I can get back from it all in time!
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 08:39 AM   #18
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by harrihaven
U are confused

U get that pet AND that estore item for the price of one or w/e the deal was

HOPE I HELP
Well that's nothing new LOL Got it now. I thought they were having special PSIs for today or something. It's a bundle pack instead. The light bulb is now lit

Thanks
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 10:43 AM   #19

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Webkinz keeps getting better by the second. This is good ther'e doing this. Except for their "no spaces" rule.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 12:31 PM   #20
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Thumbs up Re: Ganz Announces Estore Happy Hour Sale February 17th

Oh I love the Narwal!! I'm so glad it's available now for those of you who have eStore accounts. Hope everyone can get a great deal! Thanks for the update WI!!

~Forever
Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
it's jj(:, rolfcoptorlolomater, well thank you :), you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: