Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-16-2011, 07:35 PM   #1

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Ganz Announces Estore Happy Hour Sale February 17th *Updated*

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Announces Estore Happy Hour Sale February 17th *Updated*

Click the image to open in full size.Ganz has announced another sale at the Estore this week. The Happy Hour Sale will be running on February 17th from 4pm to 8pm. The items for sale include: The Ice Fawn & Ice Fort Bed, Landromat Value Pack, Zila Sweet Zum & Lollipop Seeds, Whimsical Wonderland, Cat's Pajama Party Pack, Golden Eagle & Bird's nest Bed, Zilma Sweet Zum & Enchanted Garden Bed, and the Narwal (new).

This will be the first time the Narwal is offered at the Ganz Estore. The PSI is the "Arctic Tusk Tub," and It's PSF is the "Arctic Cod Cakes." You can read more about Estore pets (and all webkinz pets), and see what items they come with at our WIki found HERE.

Click the image to open in full size.

Congrats to B1uski3sxox on their adoption of the Narwal. Above you can see their pet "Eaporyth" and their PSI the Arctic Tusk Tub. This pet will only be available for a short time today, but is expected to return later in the year.
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2011, 07:38 PM   #2
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ganz Announces Estore Happy Hour Sale February 17th

That Narwal is cool I don't like the underwater pets but if I got one that would be it. I thought the ice fawn came with the music box.

And doesn't the golden eagle come with the lounger? Are they giving out special PSI or am I confused? LOL

Last edited by poobears; 02-16-2011 at 07:42 PM..
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:40 PM   #3
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Just saw this and will be checking the happy hour out!!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:40 PM   #4
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

That narwhal is so cute!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:41 PM   #5
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by poobears
That Narwal is cool I don't like the underwater pets but if I got one that would be it. I thought the ice fawn came with the music box.

And doesn't the golden eagle come with the lounger? Are they giving out special PSI or am I confused? LOL
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:42 PM   #6
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I've been WAITING for that narwhal! (even though Ganz spelled it wrong! ha!)
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:43 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

i'll go to the estore and check it out, they have good vaule packs for happy hour, although there is nothing i see that i would die without.
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:52 PM   #8
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

OOH HOLY HOPPING CANNED HAMS! FINALLY! *gets out money to buy Narwhal* I shall hug it and love it and name it... some really good name.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 07:54 PM   #9

harrihaven is a name known to allharrihaven is a name known to allharrihaven is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by poobears

U are confused

U get that pet AND that estore item for the price of one or w/e the deal was

HOPE I HELP
harrihaven is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:03 PM   #10

Hollyberry will become famous soon enough

Omg!!! The Narwal is so cute. I bet a lot of people name it after the one in the movie Elf. I wish it were a real pet cause it would probably be really cool as a real pet.
Hollyberry is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
it's jj(:, rolfcoptorlolomater, well thank you :), you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: