Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 11:27 AM   #61
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Ganz Announces "Early Bird" eStore Easter Specials

View Post Originally Posted by KevinELevin
I've Been Seeing The Chicks In The Clubhouse, What's with That?
I saw one yesterday in the Garden room while waiting for the leprechan. I was wondering the same thing. Must be Ganz employees trying them out. I wonder if they can be dressed and stuff like a regular pet. They are pretty small.
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2010, 11:36 AM   #62
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Here is a better cropped version of the picture appletina1 managed to get of a Purple Chick in the Clubhouse.
They are smaller than regular webkinz.
I suspect an employee was trying them out so they'd be ready for sale this weekend.

Click the image to open in full size.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 01:00 PM   #63

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

I really REALLY really REALLY want one of these chicks. But I am a little nervous and not sure, because i usually do not get eStore pets, because I loooove the plushies that COME WITH THE CODE.... Is this a good deal? 9.00 no plush adorable chick?
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 01:02 PM   #64
Unregistered

Awww, the chicks are so cute! Can't wait to get them!!!!
Old 03-18-2010, 01:06 PM   #65

ngilbert is just really nicengilbert is just really nice

I agree with you on the plushies and the online pets. My son just doesn't understand why they didn't make a stuffed bubblegumasaurus. I think you should get something to hold when you pay the same price for a virtual pet as you would a plush with code but that's just me. We did break down and get the mammoth finally. Would have made a great plush. My son wanted all three chicks but decided since we didn't have enough estore points and I didn't want to add more right now, that he'd like the yellow one for him, and the blue one for his cousin. I have to decide. They are cute but they're also small. Then again chicks are small. Hmmmmm. What a dilemmma.
ngilbert is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 01:22 PM   #66
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

OMG! Awesome. I'll have to get the purple one. I'M DELUXE NOW!!!!!!!!! (I got the Leprechaun Cloverfield last night @ like 10:59/ 11:59 KT) The purple is my fav. I looked at the eStore a second ago and saw all three chicks. Unfortunately it said "COMING SOON". I hope they have them this weekend. If they don't I atleast hope they have the Cheshire Cat.

I just saw on Webkinz news that the Sleeping Bag has been added to the available purchases at the eStore. The pic also shows the Afgan Hound. Also on the list of Webkinz on the newspaper shows the Thunderbird and the Cheshire Cat. Just thought I'd let everyone know!

Last edited by Animalia; 03-18-2010 at 01:22 PM..
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:07 PM   #67
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

I've broken down once, just once. The Minty Reindeer in '08. I don't call THIS breaking down. I am fully aware that I'm getting all three chicks.

And plus, eStore pets AREN'T the same price as regular webkinz. Observe:

At my local Hallmark, these are the following prices:
$15.99 for a Webkinz
$11.99 for a lil'kinz
$16.99 for a small signature
$26.99 for a signature

And, at the eStore:
$12.50 for a Webkinz
$9.00 for a Chick, which could be considered a lil'kinz.

Well, at my local hospital's gift shop, I can get three webbies for $25, but still. LOL. My dad doesn't like me going there during "flu season".
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:26 PM   #68
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ganz Announces "Early Bird" eStore Easter Specials

The chicks aew cute but I'm going to pass. Like the chocolate clothes. Fridge is cute but don't need it. Got the car last year but will get another one now.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:54 PM   #69

WHHS2002 is a jewel in the roughWHHS2002 is a jewel in the rough

Do the chicks come with a pet item or no? I haven't heard anything about it yet
WHHS2002 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 04:10 PM   #70
Lil Kinz

porkpie65 is an unknown quantity at this point