Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 07:27 AM   #51
I see a
Webkinz :)

ilyx3lexee will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Announces "Early Bird" eStore Easter Specials

Awesome I love the purple one!! Does Deluxe Advantage mean only Deluxe Members can buy it? I simply must have the purple or yellow one...or both xD
ilyx3lexee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2010, 07:39 AM   #52
musicgirl1996

Cool Re: Ganz Announces "Early Bird" eStore Easter Specials

I'm confused about the chicks. Are they pets????
Old 03-18-2010, 08:01 AM   #53

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by donnyosmond
they are cool
They're little kinz

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
They are so awesome!!! They look kind of small though. Does anyone know if they are full size or little webkinz? Also great question about the fridge and car. Does anyone know how much they were last year?
Let me try again. They're lil kinz. They will be 9$ the first weekend(early bird special) then go up to 10$. The purple will only be available to deluxe members and they are all E-store.Hope this helped!

Last edited by Gwenda; 03-18-2010 at 08:01 AM..
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:26 AM   #54
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Ganz Announces "Early Bird" eStore Easter Specials

are they lil' kinz or something? i really like them, i think they are cute!!
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:29 AM   #55

Myhorsesnot4u has disabled reputation

I love the chicks I like them all
Myhorsesnot4u is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 09:45 AM   #56
eleven wackies

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

I've Been Seeing The Chicks In The Clubhouse, What's with That?
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:06 AM   #57
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

nooooooooo!!!! This is so not fair! THe purple chick-my favorite is deluxe only!! NOOOOOOOOOo!!

My and my sis are getting some as soon as they come out!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Godsgirl129; 03-18-2010 at 10:06 AM..
Godsgirl129 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:08 AM   #58
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Peep, peep, peep.... those little chick are just so cute.
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:18 AM   #59
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by ilovecats711
They are so awesome!!! They look kind of small though. Does anyone know if they are full size or little webkinz? Also great question about the fridge and car. Does anyone know how much they were last year?

Lat year the Easter Basket Fridge and the Springtime Speedster were both 7,500.
Webkinz_Lovers is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 10:58 AM   #60

daisymcferrin will become famous soon enough

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! a estore pet for 9$? they must be like a little kinz estore pet i am SO getting the blue one i might name it blueberry peep (after the marshmallows) or lil peep (also after the marshmallow) or lil sugar! i love it! i might get too! one from my parents for easter and one from me i have a job and that is mainly what i spend it on the blue and the purple yes!!!!!!! thanks you sooooooooooooooo much ganz!
daisymcferrin is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: