Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 05:10 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Announces "Early Bird" eStore Easter Specials

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Announces "Early Bird" eStore Easter Specials

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
The Springtime Chicks and Chocolate Clothing we told you about earlier today are now listed as "Coming Soon" at the Ganz eStore. Ganz has announced that the Blue and Yellow Chicks will be available to all customers on March 20th and 21st for 9,000 points. The Purple Chick is a Deluxe Advantage Only product and will also be for sale on the 20th and 21st for 9,000. On March 22nd, all three pets will increase in price. (UPDATE: The full-price of each Chick will be 10,000 points.)
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Ganz has confirmed that the new Chocolate Tuxedo Top, Chocolate Tuxedo Pants, and Chocolate Dress will debut at the eStore on March 20th. They have also announced that the Springtime Celebration Bunny, Easter Basket Fridge, and Springtime Speedster from last year will be returning on March 24th. All of the eStore Easter seasonal items will be removed from the eStore at 12:59pm ET on Monday, April 5th, the day after Easter.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2010, 05:12 PM   #2
scubaflying
Webkinz :)

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

Default Re: Ganz Announces Special "Early Bird" eStore Easter Specials

Whoohoo! I want the purple chick! $9 isn't bad at all. I wonder if they will be lil kinz.... ?
PeaceOut is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:13 PM   #3
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

if i DID get a chick i would get the blue one lol

BC lions came to our school today WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:18 PM   #4
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

The little chick thing sound cute!... but I don't have enough eStore points so I guess I'll wait till next year or something.
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:21 PM   #5
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Ganz Announces "Early Bird" eStore Easter Specials

whoo hoo! i am getting them all! and a chocolate tux!
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:22 PM   #6
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Awww! So cute!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:23 PM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't let that be a Typo...an eStore pet for 9000 KC Thank you Ganz
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:24 PM   #8
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Yay I'm going to be spending alot on all this stuff. Yay purple chickie.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:32 PM   #9
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Post Re: Ganz Announces "Early Bird" eStore Easter Specials

Thnks for th update!!Thoses are some cheap chicks!!haha!!LOL.
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:32 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

OOOOOO! I hope I get a chick!!!!
Delilah is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: