Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-2011, 11:56 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Default Re: Ganz Announces Deluxe Membership Golden Dragon Promotion

View Post Originally Posted by Evolution2k7
I am hoping someone can help me, i havent had deluxe for over a year and i saw this offer and thought as it was my birthday soon, it would be a great birthday present to myself. However, having just purchased the full year membership. I have not recieved any Golden dragon code, I am very upset by this, Am i missing something? Ive checked my email address and i have had no email with any code, And i havent found one in my estore account.

Can someone who has brought this previously give me some idea how this works?
With thanks Evo xxx
I reread the article at the Newz site and it said it should come in 24 hours. Usually things will show right away, but maybe there was a delay. Has it arrived yet? I was waiting a little before signing up, so I haven't done mine yet. Usually, you can rellook up codes on your account, but I'm not sure how this one will work out.

Make sure to call Ganz if it doesn't show up soon.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2011, 04:13 PM   #32

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Should the golden dragon code be in addition to the rocket drop exclusive? We have an account that auto renewed. The dragon code was emailed, but no rocket drop exclusive was delivered.

Old 10-08-2011, 04:41 PM   #33

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Evolution2k7
I am hoping someone can help me, i havent had deluxe for over a year and i saw this offer and thought as it was my birthday soon, it would be a great birthday present to myself. However, having just purchased the full year membership. I have not recieved any Golden dragon code, I am very upset by this, Am i missing something? Ive checked my email address and i have had no email with any code, And i havent found one in my estore account.

Can someone who has brought this previously give me some idea how this works?
With thanks Evo xxx
I bought my Deluxe membership last time they had this promo, just for a Golden Dragon, I had to wait about 6 hours for the code via email. If it doesn't show up in 24 hours, I would call Ganz.
Iggy-The rocket drop ride was just dropped in my dock I think, no code for that. If you can't find it, call Ganz
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 05:27 PM   #34

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

My membership expired August 31, and I let it pass to wait for a possible added incentive. But the final garage sale included the Chili Dog Stand, the item I had been hoping for all summer. When I tried to buy it, I learned that it was for Deluxe only. I dithered until the final day of the sale and then decided that I'd better go with the bird in hand, since I hadn't seen an incentive for a full-year membership in a long time. I do like the stand, but I have put a note in my calendar for next year, reminding myself to Wait For The Incentive! Right now I avert my eyes from the ads showing the adorable dragon and it's lovely fireplace and try not to think of what might have been.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:38 PM   #35

View Post Originally Posted by babymuggy
I bought my Deluxe membership last time they had this promo, just for a Golden Dragon, I had to wait about 6 hours for the code via email. If it doesn't show up in 24 hours, I would call Ganz.
Iggy-The rocket drop ride was just dropped in my dock I think, no code for that. If you can't find it, call Ganz
Thanks. I looked all through the dock and never found it. I figure I'll need to call on Monday. I thought the main deluxe account should have received the rocket drop as well. I cancelled the auto renewal so we will not be surprised next year.

Old 11-01-2011, 02:14 PM   #36
Diabetes Awareness

picklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to all

I'm getting mine today! =D
picklesryummy is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: