Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-28-2011, 05:52 AM   #21
Call me Submerged
Webkinz :)

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Default Re: Ganz Announces Deluxe Membership Golden Dragon Promotion

What a day for it to finish My Birthday, 8th November Lets see if mum will ger me a membership for my birthday this year BEFORE November the 8th
Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2011, 06:24 AM   #22
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

Of course they brought it back now. After waiting almost 2 months past when my membership expired in the hopes the promotion would come up again, I broke down and renewed 10 days ago so I'd have the additional 1000 points I needed to buy the gypsy vanner.

View Post Originally Posted by VesperV838
NedOwl - I had the exact same question - thanks for the answer!! =)

I actually have another question - according to ganzestore, "The Super Deluxe Item is awarded to 1 Year subscription immediately as an added gift. One time award upon purchase of a Webkinz World 1 Year Deluxe Membership." Does this mean even if I purchase the deluxe membership as a GIFT membership now, then don't use it until January, it will still correspond to this year's super deluxe item? In other words, if I use the code in January after the new super deluxe item has been released, will I still get the Rocket Drop ride because I purchased the code while that was the current super deluxe item.

Hopefully that makes sense....please ask if it is not clear.

Also, the eStore currently has a 20% off a minimum of 30 eStore point purchase deal.... This deal would not apply with the purchase of the deluxe membership, correct? And is it true I can't just buy 50 eStore points, then use those points to buy a deluxe membership?

Thanks in advance for any answers!!!
I don't know the answer about the super deluxe gift, but I DO know that you cannot use points to purchase a membership so the 20% off thing wouldn't apply here.

Last edited by mikeconner; 09-28-2011 at 06:24 AM..
mikeconner is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:11 AM   #23
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Wow, my Deluxe will be up for renewal in a few weeks. I sure hope I have the money to renew while they are running this promotion! I'd love to have a golden dragon!
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 08:46 AM   #24

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

Our membership expired early this month, and my daughter had really wanted the golden dragon before, so she wanted to wait until webkinz offered a pet as a promotion. She sort of almost caved when they had the golden hot tub promo last weekend (she also really likes the headdress deluxe gift). I told her not to expect a pet promotion until Christmas, and she was OK with that. Now she is very happy and I am proud of her for sticking it out.
windcolors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 08:49 AM   #25
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I am glad they are running this promotion again, maybe those that missed out last time, can get the gold dragon.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 09:12 AM   #26
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

JUST renewed THIS month and purchased an additional 4 single Deluxe memberships for family members so that they could each individually receive the ride
$$$ uggh $$$

I am going to remain positive about this because I am not a fan of this PSI anyway - IMO, it should have been amazingly spectacular!

Thank you for the info Golden Dragon info!
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 04:25 PM   #27
Diabetes Awareness
pets4pam is on a distinguished road

I do not see that promotion at the E-Store
pets4pam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:09 PM   #28

VesperV838 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by mikeconner
Of course they brought it back now. After waiting almost 2 months past when my membership expired in the hopes the promotion would come up again, I broke down and renewed 10 days ago so I'd have the additional 1000 points I needed to buy the gypsy vanner.

I don't know the answer about the super deluxe gift, but I DO know that you cannot use points to purchase a membership so the 20% off thing wouldn't apply here.

Thanks for the help!! =) Sorry to hear you renewed too early for the golden dragon - maybe next time!
VesperV838 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 08:43 PM   #29

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by mikeconner

I also decided to wait and have left mine expired since July or August. I decided I wouldn't renew this year unless the Golden dragon came back. I haven't been enjoying the Deluxe items any more, so I wasn't worried about missing out by waiting or not rejoining. I wish they would put a little work into changing out the Deluxe a little. Once you get the few unique prizes, it isn't very exciting. Many of the prizes are just food ones.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 07:02 AM   #30

Evolution2k7 is just really niceEvolution2k7 is just really nice

I am hoping someone can help me, i havent had deluxe for over a year and i saw this offer and thought as it was my birthday soon, it would be a great birthday present to myself. However, having just purchased the full year membership. I have not recieved any Golden dragon code, I am very upset by this, Am i missing something? Ive checked my email address and i have had no email with any code, And i havent found one in my estore account.

Can someone who has brought this previously give me some idea how this works?
With thanks Evo xxx
Evolution2k7 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: