Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2011, 12:25 AM   #1
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Announces Communal Challenge for Jan 15 and 16!

A new story entry has been added:

Ganz Announces Communal Challenge for Jan 15 and 16!

Quote:
Click the image to open in full size.

Webkinz Newz has announced that the Communal Challenge game for this coming weekend will be Zingoz Pop! Enter on the Communal Contest page of the Kinzville Times in your Webkinz World account, and participate in the challenge by playing Zingoz Pop on Saturday January 15 and/or Sunday January 16. The challenge is to score 165,200,000 points, and the prize, if we are successful, will be a Fine Fossil Dining Table.

Practice your geometry skills by shooting bubbles at the correct angle, and match three or more bubbles of the same color to pop them. There are four special powers to choose from. You can learn more about Zingoz Pop in our forum HERE or in our WIKI.

Good luck to all!

Last edited by Electrabuzz1; 01-14-2011 at 07:38 AM..
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2011, 01:38 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Announces Communal Challenge for Jan 15 and 16!

Not very good at this game and it seems like a lot of points, but will play all we can.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 02:04 AM   #3
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

YAY I LOVE THIS GAME
violinbeauty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:11 AM   #4
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I will do my best!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:25 AM   #5
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Owwie!! I'm terrible at that game and it's a lot of points. Good luck to everyone.
BERT_X is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:27 AM   #6
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Awesome I may play this game.
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 06:53 AM   #7
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

this game is not one i play. but i will try. the only issue is, the snowflakes don't fall in the games when you play in the arcade, so this will be a touchy situation all the way around.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:20 AM   #8
ma12sh

ma12sh is on a distinguished road

That's my best game!
ma12sh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:37 AM   #9
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Awesome! I know someone who is going to be happy!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 09:54 AM   #10
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

This is one game I am really good at. I had to to get better than my daughter I will be giving it my best shot and points are fairly easily earned in this game. We can do this, even with the Winterfest
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: