Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 01:36 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Announces "Classroom Design" Contest

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Announces "Classroom Design" Contest

Click the image to open in full size.
The next Webkinz Newz contest has been announced by Ganz. For this contest, they want players to design a Classroom for a Green Seadragon. Room designers are only allowed to use a small room and they're only allowed to use items sold in the wShop. The more creative the entry is, the better it's chances of winning are. Five lucky entrants will each win an adoption code for a Webkinz Green Seadragon.

Entires will be accepted at the Webkinz Newz site on August 29th and August 30th. For complete contest details, please click HERE.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2009, 01:38 PM   #2

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

Default Re: Ganz Announces "Classroom Design" Contest

Awesome!
I can't wait!
miss sherbert is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:38 PM   #3
World's largest
Webkinz :)

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

Thanks for the info FIA
Tj03 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:48 PM   #4

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

Why did they quit giving out the trophies? I entered when they first started because the prize was the highly sought after designing trophy. Now they just give away stuff anyone can buy themselves.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:05 PM   #5

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Question Re: Ganz Announces "Classroom Design" Contest

This is a good contest. I wonder if they want them to be underwater or not.
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:22 PM   #6
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by Safire25509
This is a good contest. I wonder if they want them to be underwater or not.
I don't think so because it says small room. I think underwater rooms are large rooms, right?
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:32 PM   #7

lilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to beholdlilly4150 is a splendid one to behold

I may enter, depending on how much time I have left on my hands-
Thanks!
lilly4150 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:36 PM   #8
ow I'm a

BashfulBrooke will become famous soon enough

i might enter.
i dont really know.
BashfulBrooke is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:46 PM   #9
I'm Anna !

GiraffeLuver4 will become famous soon enough

Piece of cake ! i am SO entering !
GiraffeLuver4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:53 PM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Why do they always require a small room? I don't have one and don't want to buy one just to enter the contest. All I have are the medium rooms I got with pet adoptions and after that I always buy large ones.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: