Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 01:25 PM   #81
Yellow Fellow

Default Re: Ganz Announces Chipette Costumes to Become PJ's Specials

yay! i am so happy!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2010, 03:30 PM   #82
eleven wackies
Webkinz :)

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

That's Awesome News!!!! Thanks!!!
KevinELevin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 05:31 PM   #83
Lil Kinz

twinfriendz is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: Ganz Announces Chipette Costumes to Become PJ's Specials

Wonderful! I was wanting those cool outfits and this is a great way to get them.
twinfriendz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 08:39 PM   #84
hy must LOST end!

B048 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Ganz Announces Chipette Costumes to Become PJ's Specials

I am glad they are doing that but i think we were happier with Canadas generosity in donating the outfits. It made it ore special.
Thx again canada!
B048 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 01:37 PM   #85
LittleHattie has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by danzkinz
What I don't understand is a competition is a competition no matter where you live.

I live in the UK and can't do the current You-tube competition that is out there to win a sparkling pegasus. Currently my kids are making videos as they want to be included but I have to tell them they can't be included in the competition as we are English.

Also the Sweet Tooth Tiger was a competition where 25 was won. People paid a fortune for these on Ebay just so they could get the pet. No doubt Webkinz will be announcing that these will be available in the Estore for all to buy. This is no different.

If this competition was only available to Canadians then it should stay that way. They have worked so have for all of us to give us the clothing who couldn't get it previously. This would be a total insult to those who worked so hard to make all of us happy. If Webkinz don't appreciate it then I'm sure everybody out of Canada certainly will do.

Many thanks :-)

I live in USA, But i do agree with everything you said. If Ganz made something very rare it should stay that way. Maybe it was unfair to offer sweepstakes just for some of WW members in the first place . But put it for sale where everybody can get then not just once but ALL and ANY time does not not make it fair . It just make costumes worthless for everybody.

What would happened if they offer lava lamps and Wacky Jeans for sale in WShop too. Because that is what they are doing with Costumes . And I do not know what everybody are exited about...
And i do feel like that all those nice Canadians wasted their Ester Holidays getting costumes for everybody
LittleHattie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 06:10 PM   #86
PenPal Bunnies

penGwen has a spectacular aura about

I am not at all a alvin and the chipmunks fan but this does look like a cute outfit!

View Post Originally Posted by LittleHattie
I live in USA, But i do agree with everything you said. If Ganz made something very rare it should stay that way. Maybe it was unfair to offer sweepstakes just for some of WW members in the first place . But put it for sale where everybody can get then not just once but ALL and ANY time does not not make it fair . It just make costumes worthless for everybody.

What would happened if they offer lava lamps and Wacky Jeans for sale in WShop too. Because that is what they are doing with Costumes . And I do not know what everybody are exited about...
And i do feel like that all those nice Canadians wasted their Ester Holidays getting costumes for everybody
i guess you are right

Last edited by penGwen; 04-08-2010 at 06:10 PM..
penGwen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 09:02 PM   #87

littlecutie4eve is on a distinguished road

yay! love the dresses always wanted one
littlecutie4eve is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 11:36 AM   #88
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Ganz Announces Chipette Costumes to Become PJ's Specials

That is cool... i guess
Old 04-09-2010, 01:05 PM   #89
ate Cloudtail's pie

mangocake101 is a glorious beacon of lightmangocake101 is a glorious beacon of lightmangocake101 is a glorious beacon of light

We would probably get a better deal on here because they would be free if you posted on the "thank you, Canada" story.:cmunk:
mangocake101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:15 PM   #90
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

That is awesome news!!!!
Be assured that the PJ Trackers will be keeping their eyes peeled for these to arrive and will let us know!!

Click here for the link to PJ's Tracking Thread

~peace~
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
thank you ganz, world-wide uniforms

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: