Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 08:45 AM   #61
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ganz Announces Chipette Costumes to Become PJ's Specials

View Post Originally Posted by junebugwebkinz
What about all the countries that are sleeping when we see the specials come to WW? What about all the people that can not or do not read the news or WI? Is it just me or is this entire thing not a big mess?
Ganz definitely could have and should have handled the whole situation better. Hopefully the outfits being in PJ's shop will mean that anyone not able to purchase them there will be able to make reasonable trades for them now. And, yes, since there are players from all around the world in different time zones, maybe ganz should offer more items throughout the day and night.
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2010, 08:46 AM   #62
Webkinz :)

cllsmth is an unknown quantity at this point

But, thanks to all those in Canada who were so kind to give us a chance to get the Chipette dresses too!!!
cllsmth is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 09:01 AM   #63
So happy to be
Gifted

stylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with gracestylede wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Wow,I agree Ganz should of handled this better. We never know maybe this with PJ was a last minute thing when they saw how many people were upset who knows I just wish that they would of clarified a bit more from the begining . I am really happy they are going to be in the PJ shop it will be much easier to get and trade and I will always be grateful for all those who live in Canada that put the time and energy into getting us all those codes it was not a waste but a wonderful contribution and your show of commitment here on WI and I thank you again so much from me and my family.
stylede is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 09:14 AM   #64
Unregistered

Red face Re: Ganz Announces Chipette Costumes to Become PJ's Specials

where are alvin simon and heodore cusoms i meen they were the ain character
Old 04-06-2010, 09:29 AM   #65
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I'm glad Ganz is going to add the costumes to PJ's rare lineup. Since there are over 85,000 members in WI, most will still not be able to get one of the 5,937 "made-possible-by-caring-Canadians" contest giveaways. And the odds are getting slimmer; I've come across two posts today by people joining WI just to get a chance at winning a costume.

Also, with the clothing coming to PJ's, people will be able to get one or more of EACH of the outfits, rather than just one of them. I do echo those who've commented that they hope the clothes will be available at a better variety of times throughout the day. When the current rares started appearing, they were only in the afternoon -- when I'm asleep on the other side of the world. PJ's times are a little better now, having some earlier in the morning and later in the evening.

That said, if I'm lucky enough to receive one of the costumes in the WI contest giveaway, it will be a prized possession above any I'm able to buy later, simply because I know it was given by someone who cares so much about fellow WI members.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 09:33 AM   #66
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by cllsmth
That was not fair for only the Canadians to get them. If there is something going on in webkinz in one part of the world, all parts should be able to take part in that too.
Well I live in the UK and cannot enter any of the Webkinz News contests!
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:26 AM   #67
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Oh YAY!!! I'm so excited; they are super cute! Now I know for sure I can get them!

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
Well I live in the UK and cannot enter any of the Webkinz News contests!
Don't feel too bad; I live in the US and I'm in the same boat because of our state's regulations. Criminy!

Last edited by Nereid; 04-06-2010 at 10:26 AM..
Nereid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:15 PM   #68
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

That's really considerate of them. However, it would have made sense for them to do the click contest for everyone. But, at least the PJ outfit special gives everyone an opportunity to get an outfit, along with the great contest WI is hosting with the outfits as prizes.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:41 PM   #69
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Unregistered
where are alvin simon and heodore cusoms i meen they were the ain character
They had those 3 years ago.
sarocks7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 02:17 PM   #70
ishes she was a

webkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzmomof4 is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

I have to say I am so happy they are going to be offering these to everyone through PJ's. I have noticed that the rare items from PJ are available more then once a month so over time we will all have an opportunity to get them. I think it was considerate of Ganz to make it available to EVERYONE!
webkinzmomof4 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
thank you ganz, world-wide uniforms

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: