Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 08:52 PM   #51
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Announces Chipette Costumes to Become PJ's Specials

View Post Originally Posted by empoleonmasta
I really dont think they should do that. if it was in a contest it shouldnt be availible to anyone else. but it is kinda unfair for making it a canadian only contest. I dont get why they did that. if anyone disagrees with me, please tell me.
Part of an article here on WI is this:

"Ganz has addressed the issue with the following tweet @webkinz:

Re: Chipettes contest. It is the terms of our agreement with Fox. We may make the costumes available in other ways (ala Bee costume)"

Fair or not, this is what Ganz did. They knew from the beginning that it was to be a Canada only contest and chose not to disclose that. But the Canadian people rose above that and shared their good fortune. Should Ganz make the costumes/uniforms available to everyone? Sure they should, even the people living in the Euro and Asian time zones who are unable to buy PJ's Special because she almost always offers them when half of the world is asleep. Not many of us would think it is fair if Ganz would offer a contest for clothing that only happened when we were asleep.

Oops! Let me see if I can fix this.
That should do it

Last edited by beekay; 04-05-2010 at 08:55 PM.. Reason: repairing text
beekay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2010, 09:03 PM   #52
Unregistered

Talking Re: Ganz Announces Chipette Costumes to Become PJ's Specials

I like ther'e going to to some new theme. I'm guessing by the word "Rock" It's going to be preistoric. If It Is, this would be so cool.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:46 PM   #53
angelbaby2978
Webkinz :)

angelbaby_2978 is on a distinguished road

Yay!!!! Now Everyone Will Have A Chance To Have One Of Each!!!! Thank You For Letting Us Know! Angel
angelbaby_2978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 11:11 PM   #54
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

oh YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now Everyone can get one yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 12:05 AM   #55
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

although im glad there will be the ability for most webkinz users to get these outfits, there are those of us players who cannot log on during the 1pm-9pm hours, let alone each hour during those hours , in order to 'find' the pj specials.............. i wish ganz would either open up the pj specials to be run 24 hours a day OR make it like artes curio shop where we have advanced notice of when the special will run........... it is decisions like this on ganz part that is slowly eroding the fun of it all for me and i have to eliminate more and more of what i do on the site jsut because i will not be logging in and out twenty times a day on one account alone.

please ganz, make it more easier on us.............. please?
BASMAT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:06 AM   #56
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

This is great, but I feel bad for everyone who traded their prized WW items for them in the trading rooms.
auntjenny7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 01:41 AM   #57
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

I think this is great news and am very happy! I would like one of each costume for both me and my daughter and this is really the only way for that to happen. I don't think it diminishes the effort of all the people who spent so much time clicking and donating codes for the WI contest. They made the decision to be so generous based on the information available to us at the time. It was a two day event and there was no time to wait and see how it all played out. I am still very grateful to those Canadians and will not forget the friendship they showed the rest of the world last weekend! Thank you again!
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 02:52 AM   #58

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

I think this entire situation is a disaster. Ganz should consider everyone when they act and not just a select group. First, the outfits were only available in Canada and now they will put them in PJs shop??? Someone else had stated in this thread that this makes them available to some but not others as well. What about all the countries that are sleeping when we see the specials come to WW? What about all the people that can not or do not read the news or WI? Is it just me or is this entire thing not a big mess?

I think about all the disappointed children. Sure I might be able to get them eventually (MAYBE) and that is cool I guess, but what about everyone else that will not. What about being treated badly in the trade rooms? I have been in them trying to trade for the outfits and folks want major treasures for them. Of course I did not trade but what about the people that did? Is GANZ going to give their treasures back? No of course they aren't.

I think GANZ needs to rethink how they are running things. This kind of thing is what makes folks walk away. I know my girls and I have abandoned other sites for their greed and mistreatment of their members. GANZ is quick to tell us what we can and can not do with something that we pay a lot of money for, while they make BAD choices.
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 05:30 AM   #59
Meowme1948
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

I am happy we might have a chance to buy these but it was still a very nice thing that our Northern neighbors decided to donate rater then to trade( and I am sure they could have gotten some very rare things). Would everyone have done that....I think the fact that so many did means so much more then just getting the outfits..
Meowme1948 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 08:45 AM   #60

cllsmth is an unknown quantity at this point

That was not fair for only the Canadians to get them. If there is something going on in webkinz in one part of the world, all parts should be able to take part in that too.
cllsmth is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
thank you ganz, world-wide uniforms

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: