Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 11:49 AM   #91
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Announces Chipette Costumes to Become PJ's Specials

View Post Originally Posted by LittleHattie
I live in USA, But i do agree with everything you said. If Ganz made something very rare it should stay that way. Maybe it was unfair to offer sweepstakes just for some of WW members in the first place . But put it for sale where everybody can get then not just once but ALL and ANY time does not not make it fair . It just make costumes worthless for everybody.

What would happened if they offer lava lamps and Wacky Jeans for sale in WShop too. Because that is what they are doing with Costumes . And I do not know what everybody are exited about...
And i do feel like that all those nice Canadians wasted their Ester Holidays getting costumes for everybody
I don't think the costumes are worthless at all? They are adorable and much nicer than anything we can buy right now at the Kinzstyle Outlet Shop. Take a look at what's there now. Two old lame dresses and four old lame skirts. These outfits are wonderful and I can't wait to have all of them. I don't feel that they have to be worth lots in trade in order to enjoy dressing up our girl pets.

While I TOTALLY agree that the sweepstakes should have been offered to all, I have to say that this event was so touching and our Canadian neighbors were so wonderful to do what they did, that my opinion of Canada has skyrocketed. I used to just think of maple leaves and hockey (LoL! Sorry Canada) I now think of a wonderful caring community of people every time I even hear the word Canada. They have a place in my heart now that wasn't there before simply because I didn't really know any Canadians. If only our politicians could pull of a public event with such class, we would have world peace!

Thanks again Canada! No matter how common these costumes become, I know that we all be thinking of you guys every time we put one on our pets.
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2010, 05:33 PM   #92
Lil Kinz
MaryBowen is an unknown quantity at this point

hi i love the costume let me know if you want to be my friend - Mary Bowen
MaryBowen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 03:18 AM   #93
leilarena
Webkinz :)

dmathews is on a distinguished road

Yeah! Hopefully we won't have to wait for them as long as we have been waiting for the masks and clown nose!
dmathews is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 06:41 PM   #94
Lil Kinz

keetrock is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Ganz Announces Chipette Costumes to Become PJ's Specials

I relly wan't that costume

keetrock-come and look at my page
keetrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 08:05 AM   #95
sparkleandsnow is an unknown quantity at this point

i aant the blue one! im so happy!
sparkleandsnow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 09:55 AM   #96
Lil Kinz
kayley14 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by almond0
yay I can't believe it now everyone can get them! 1st post!
I guess that ganz thougt that everyone wanted one so they decided to make it to PJ's special's I am so happy
kayley14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 05:12 PM   #97
elcome Spring!!

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

I say we all buy a Chipette dress and donate them to our Canadian counterparts. One good turn deserves another!

Mulberry,
I lived in Detroit for many years (don't anymore) and I cannot even begin to explain the special feeling that our Canadian siblings share with us. From border guards to shopkeepers, Canadians treat Americans better than we treat each other. I will always have a feeling of kinship with my Canadian "big brothers". O Canada!

Last edited by jenndriver; 05-10-2010 at 05:12 PM..
jenndriver is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
thank you ganz, world-wide uniforms

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: