Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-09-2010, 09:27 AM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Ganz Announces the Chillin' Sea Lion Contest

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Announces the Chillin' Sea Lion Contest

Click the image to open in full size.
Ganz has announced their latest contest which starts on July 10th and ends July 11th. Five lucky winners will win the Chillin' Sea Lion. For this contest, they want to know who do you think the Chillin' Sea Lion met along the beach. For more information about this contest, click HERE.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2010, 09:34 AM   #2
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Ganz Announces the Chillin' Sea Lion Contest

ooh sounds cool! I will enter! I really like this pet!
first post!
pinky719 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 09:45 AM   #3
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

cool i'm entering this story
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:03 AM   #4
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

That sounds like fun!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:35 AM   #5
idgie6
Webkinz :)

puppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber
Thumbs down Re: Ganz Announces the Chillin' Sea Lion Contest

I will have to get it at the Estore
puppy girl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:50 AM   #6
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

I can't enter any of their contests I live in one of the places that's not elgible, but good luck to all who enter!!!
Darlabell is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 11:15 AM   #7
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Darlabell
I can't enter any of their contests I live in one of the places that's not elgible, but good luck to all who enter!!!
Aw. I'm sorry about that! I'll enter but I'm sorry to everyone who can't!
Moonbow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 04:31 PM   #8
stitchygirl23

Talking Wow! I'd love to have one of those!

Wow! I'd love to have one of those! It's so adorable and unique. another friend for my horse Wings of Smoke!

Add Me to your webkinz world friends list: Stitchygirl23
Old 07-09-2010, 06:30 PM   #9

rattywoman8 has a spectacular aura about

Smile Re: Ganz Announces the Chillin' Sea Lion Contest

Yay! I'm glad they're having this contest! I was deciding between the estore sea lion or the griffin. Now I have a chance to get the sea lion!
rattywoman8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 08:49 PM   #10
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

When you look at the advertisement in Webkinz World for this contest, it shows the Chillin Sea Lions sitting on icebergs in an ocean setting. Why don't they offer that for them in Webkinz World? I had to make a beach room for Chiller and he likes it but would prefer ice and an ocean.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: