Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2011, 06:26 PM   #151
Webkinz :)

brown9598 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ganz announces Catch That Van Floating click for May 1, 2 and 3

THANK YOU THANK YOU Conchy Jane since reading your advice I now have all 5 accounts done
brown9598 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2011, 06:36 PM   #152
Diabetes Awareness

destiny727 is just really nicedestiny727 is just really nice

every time i try to get it i click the van then it tells me the page is expried! IM SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!:wall bash:
destiny727 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 06:40 PM   #153
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by triplets mom
ConchyJane, You are such a great help. This worked for us, after struggling for hours. Vans galore and not a single one came up with the "expired" message. I do not have a WKN login, so was not logged in for this event. Thanks so much ConchyJane, for sharing this tip!

ConchyJane suggested the "coming soon" page and this worked for us!!! This is under the News Blog section. I hope it will work for you, too.
Great Triplets Mom, glad it worked for you! Wow, triplets, that's a full time job, nevermind trying to fit in time for webkinz Good on you! CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 06:44 PM   #154
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by beadprincess
I don't know if I am the only one but I am having some trouble with the floaty van. It says page expired when I go to click on it.
Try just staying on the Coming Soon page and keep refreshing...it will work! CJ
View Post Originally Posted by brown9598
This is the message I keep getting:
Warning: Page has Expired
This page is no longer available. Why oh Why can't things go smoothly here? Finding Hailey is very challenging as well.
See above
View Post Originally Posted by 728lisa
Great advice Conchy Jane! None of the kids could get the hat then I used your method of getting on the Coming Soon page and got one for everyone in less than 2 minutes.
Great news, glad it worked!!
View Post Originally Posted by brown9598
THANK YOU THANK YOU Conchy Jane since reading your advice I now have all 5 accounts done
You're welcome, glad it worked!
View Post Originally Posted by destiny727
every time i try to get it i click the van then it tells me the page is expried! IM SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!:wall bash:
Destiny, please try staying on the Coming Soon page and keep refreshing...it will work! CJ
Old 05-01-2011, 06:57 PM   #155

mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness
mommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicnessmommy-o is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Hi all, if you stick to the Coming Soon page, just keep refreshing that, the van should show up and it will not have the "expired" note. It will take you to the correct log in info page. Good luck! CJ

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I have been trying ALL day with no luck. I tried your advice and finally got one. You are amazing!!!!
mommy-o is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:14 PM   #156
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by mommy-o
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I have been trying ALL day with no luck. I tried your advice and finally got one. You are amazing!!!!
Thanks glad it worked. It's advice given by many wise WI members throughout the various threads that I'm just trying to pass along to make sure those in need see it. CJ
Old 05-01-2011, 07:16 PM   #157
mintfudge

Mintfudge is on a distinguished road

It's broken! It's 8:16 I have to get ready for bed and it's BROKEN!!!!! I want that hat!
Mintfudge is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:20 PM   #158
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Mintfudge
It's broken! It's 8:16 I have to get ready for bed and it's BROKEN!!!!! I want that hat!
Mintfudge, try clearing your cache and then go to the Coming Soon page of the newz blog. Just keep refreshing that page and it will show up and will work for you! Good luck, CJ
Old 05-01-2011, 07:53 PM   #159

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I got the page expired. I'll try doing the coming soon thing.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 08:31 PM   #160
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Working on our events for the day at WKN (they are keeping us hopping - lol)... and had to pop in and thank you, CJ, for the wonderful tip! I was having no success until I tried your tip about refreshing the "coming soon" page. Thank you ever so much ♥

My notes... we completed our accts, but it took quite a bit of refreshing between finding vans. I want to encourage those of you trying ~to keep clicking! They do float by
Hugs ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: