Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2011, 07:28 AM   #91
Webkinz :)

Jesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talentJesussavedme has lots of talent

Default Re: Ganz announces Catch That Van Floating click for May 1, 2 and 3

Floating van has arrived, but isn't working, for me anyway!
What about you all?
(The van seemed to be speeding across the screen also, much faster than the other floating contests. But maybe it was just me!)

Click the image to open in full size.

Jesussavedme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2011, 07:29 AM   #92

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

go to the newz blog - coming soon section (it helped me because people here said so) i am glad to have WI
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:29 AM   #93
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Finally got one under the Community section. Boy this is going to take a looooong time to do for all our accounts.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:30 AM   #94
ItalStallion is an unknown quantity at this point

the floating van isn't working for me! ***?!
ItalStallion is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:30 AM   #95

adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness
adrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicnessadrib is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Jesussavedme
Floating van has arrived, but isn't working, for me anyway!
What about you all?
(The van seemed to be speeding across the screen also, much faster than the other floating contests. But maybe it was just me!)

same thing here! this is awful!
adrib is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:36 AM   #96
Masavonlady is on a distinguished road

Not working for me either! Says it's expired or something...Checkd to see if maybe it starts at 9 am but can't find anything about what time it starts. Even cleared my cache & cookies....SIGH
Masavonlady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:39 AM   #97
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I was able to complete all 12 family accounts in about 40 minutes. If you are having problems, try going to the Announcements and Coming Soon pages under the Newz Blog tab. That worked for me. Others said they were able to get it on other tabs, but the others didn't work for me. Good Luck, everyone! Now I'm moving on to the makeover event!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:40 AM   #98

firepuck has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by judy999
I'm using Safari but I don't know if that matters. I have 7 tabs open to either the coming soon or announcements pages (both from the Newz Blog). I refresh all tabs and look at all of them to see if there are any vans floating. Sometimes they hide under the top right ad - especially the Scotts ad, so I scroll down to see if they come out from behind the ad. If I don't find any on any of the tabs, I refresh them all and do it again. I usually find a floater about the 3rd refresh - so roughly 21 clicks. But since 7 are refreshing at once, it goes pretty quickly. Good Luck, everyone, I know how frustrating this can be when it doesn't work properly.
Thank you judy999! I followed what you were doing and just clicked back and forth between "Announcements" and "Coming Soon." After bouncing back and forth I'd finally see the Van. Each time I had to bounce back and forth about 6 - 10 times before a Van would start floating by. To all of you out there still having trouble, try this process (BTW: I was not logged into my WKN acct. while doing this). I wish you all luck and appreciate all of the advice given. What would we do without WI!!!!!
firepuck is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:41 AM   #99
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Good, glad I could help!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:41 AM   #100

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I found the van quickly, but it says the page is expired and no longer available. (Just like yesterday with the dice.)
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: