Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2011, 08:34 AM   #21
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Ganz Announces CampKinz Peek-A-Newz

Thanx cbjhockey & monkeybananas20 for this update.

I can't wait to play this peek-a-news contest. I also wonder what the Letters from Camp are?

suzee

suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2011, 09:19 AM   #22

Naila will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Ganz Announces CampKinz Peek-A-Newz

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
Our family has started trying to do the Peek-a-Newz. So far, in three hours, we've only completed two rounds. Both received the Letters from Camp.

Blessings,
Bankskinz
Click the image to open in full size.
Here are Slushie's "Letters from Camp" near the foot of his bed.
Click the image to open in full size.
And this is Mayor Docym (pronounced: Dose-sume) getting to his huge stack of correspondence... maybe he should hire an aide!
FYI: "Docym" means "my friend" in Kyrgyz.

Pretty Pictures !
Naila is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:37 AM   #23
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

For everyone having problems with peek-a-news. Try my guide in my siggie.

It still works!
4000kitties is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:41 AM   #24
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I won the letters from camp too...... but I forgot to check to see if it is kinzpostable.
Does anyone know if it is ??
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 09:50 AM   #25
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

Ugh! Why Peekanewz? I hate it but I'll do it for free stuff.
slcoon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 10:08 AM   #26
Is happy
Gift Guru

4000kitties is a genius through and through
4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through4000kitties is a genius through and through

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I won the letters from camp too...... but I forgot to check to see if it is kinzpostable.
Does anyone know if it is ??
Yes, they are kinz postable.

4000kitties is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 11:20 AM   #27

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

I won the letters from camp on all accounts I played so far this morning. Awesome since now I won't feel like I need to play each day since I'm not a fan of the peak a newz process. I still wish they would drop it to finding it three times or less.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:41 PM   #28
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

So did everyone get letters from camp today? I was wondering if it's totally random or if they are picking certain things for each day.
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 01:26 PM   #29
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Hey guys! Check out the new SHARE CENTER on WKN!
We can now upload room pics!
Check out my first upload and rate my room, please!

I have added a picture of my Webkinz room to "Rate My Room" on WebkinzNewz!
Check out my room design skills and rate my room here:
<a href="Share Center | WKN: Webkinz Newz Here</a>

And LuvMarshmallow, our whole family ALL got the Letters From Camp today, so perhaps it IS one certain gift each day...
Hope that helps!

Banks
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 04:16 PM   #30
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

I always love new Peek-A-Newz' They are so fun!
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: