Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2011, 03:19 AM   #11
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ganz Announces CampKinz Peek-A-Newz

Thanks for the update Cbj and thanks for the pics Banks I will be doing my Peeks later!
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2011, 03:31 AM   #12
Diabetes Awareness
Lil Kinz

Crystalgem9633 is on a distinguished road

Hey eveyone I'm kinda new here so I was wondering... how can you share information on new things on Webkinz to the Webkinz Insider Blog... cuz' I saw Ganz already made the POTM Rooster music video on Webkinznewz, no prize though...
Crystalgem9633 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 04:58 AM   #13
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

This will be fun!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 06:43 AM   #14
judyp123
Webkinz :)

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

It's always nice to get free stuff!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:14 AM   #15
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Will the prizes change during the event? How do you get the other prizes and what is the round face thingy? LOL
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:27 AM   #16

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Ok. thought that the prizes would be random, but on all our accounts we got the camp letters. They're cute, but was hoping for the other items too. Good luck to all! Maybe tomorrow, the other prizes will show up.
All the Best,
DebDybs
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:27 AM   #17
Gift Guru

I think the prizes will change, I won the Letters From Home on all my accounts today, so I'm hoping for something different tomorrow!

The round face thingy it the 'Peek' you have to hunt for
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 07:43 AM   #18
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

I just love all the wonderful gifts Webkinz has been giving away lately! Thanki you so much Ganz!
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:20 AM   #19
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the info!
Banks-loved the pics, sorry it took sooo long for you to get them!
I think I would like lots of those letters, they'll look good in many rooms! Hope they do have that as the only prize today, maybe tomorrow we'll get all canoes?!
Good luck, everyone, on getting your prizes.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:20 AM   #20

voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!voldemort is headed for the top!

Hey look, its stoogles!
And my sister jellydonut says she saw that at like 9:15 and thought it was just the campkinz theme being announced
She posted that stoogs was on webkinz newz on the googles club though xD
voldemort is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: