Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 03:11 PM   #51
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Re: Ganz Announces Biggest Webkinz Fan Youtube Contest

That sounds neat, too bad I can't do youtube. I really wish ganz would do contests that all members can enter.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2010, 03:21 PM   #52
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by jep624
To be honest, I think this is unfair to kids (like me) who are unable to post on to YouTube.
I mean "Hello Ganz" a majority of the webkinz owners are ages 8 thru 13.

Well I guess I won't be entering this one.

Wasn't webkinz created so children would have safe place on the internet to play, but not anymore since Ganz is encouraging children to use unsafe websites.

But this is just my opinion.
Very well articulated. I agree with you and I will not be entering even though I can.

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
I agree rollingfur...and this is just inviting kids onto a site that could get them in trouble later. I'm surprised they are having this....we also have to be careful about "advertising" the videos we make on this site too, as I don't think we are allowed to post a direct link (because WI is trying to keep the kiddos safe too). I'm excited to enter a video, but at the same time, I'm not 100% convinced this is a great idea....
I agree. I think the idea is a good one, just not well thought out. ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING can be put on YouTube. I just want kids safe and I don't think YouTube is safe.

I just hope people don't put their faces on there. Too dangerous!

Good point on the advertising here too.

Last edited by rollingfur; 03-30-2010 at 03:21 PM..
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 03:26 PM   #53

arnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heaven
arnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heaven

Thumbs down Re: Ganz Announces Biggest Webkinz Fan Youtube Contest

Aw cmon! i cant enter, i'm too young I dont even have a vid camera or windows movie maker.
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 03:41 PM   #54
I'm Bri & I♥rap

black magic is just really niceblack magic is just really nice

Wow, i think this mess is getting a little overrated. i mean, a couple of my friends can't enter, and they really want to, but they can't cause they're too young!!! Ganz, try to make a contest for everyone next time.
black magic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 03:47 PM   #55
Webkinz eat

WillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond reputeWillowT has a reputation beyond repute

I might be entering, I'm not sure, though.
My YouTube account is mostly for other videos, so, it might be a little weird of me to be uploading a Webkinz video. It'd stick out like a neon yellow t-shirt among nothing but black t-shirts...
WillowT is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 03:53 PM   #56

karategurl is a forum masterkarategurl is a forum masterkarategurl is a forum masterkarategurl is a forum master
karategurl is a forum masterkarategurl is a forum masterkarategurl is a forum masterkarategurl is a forum masterkarategurl is a forum masterkarategurl is a forum masterkarategurl is a forum masterkarategurl is a forum masterkarategurl is a forum masterkarategurl is a forum masterkarategurl is a forum master

hmm doubt i'll do it
i have youtube account and everything
don't feel like wasting my time lol
karategurl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 03:55 PM   #57
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glitters
big2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glittersbig2gray is all that glitters

You Tube, really? For a website that is not child friendly I think this is a poor decision on Gantz's part. Technically, I can enter, morally I won't.
big2gray is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 03:57 PM   #58
4myalika

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

Man they are making the webkinz contests for older kids then just the reg kids who go on twitter now this man they have got to have their contests on a kid reg site what next they are going to have it to listen to the most songs on last.fm man Ganz come on,

but luckily my mom has a webkinz and loves the estore pets so I may enter.
4myalika5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:04 PM   #59
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by Arte's Fan
That sounds neat, too bad I can't do youtube. I really wish ganz would do contests that all members can enter.
Yeah. I'm tired of Ganz pulling this stuff. This is SOOO not fair! *explodes*

View Post Originally Posted by big2gray
You Tube, really? For a website that is not child friendly I think this is a poor decision on Gantz's part. Technically, I can enter, morally I won't.
Good for you! Even if I could enter, now I know I would not. Ganz should not have done a YouTube contest. I'm older than the average Webkinz fan and I'm not even allowed on that site!
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 04:05 PM   #60
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by big2gray
Morrally, that is the word I was looking for, I need some sleep. I too will not be entereing for moral reasons. YouTube is just a BAD idea!!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: