Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 02:33 PM   #41
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Ganz Announces Biggest Webkinz Fan Youtube Contest

*My first reaction was, "Whoa! That's totally not fair."

Then, as I started thinking about it, I thought:

What a WONDERFUL way to involve the parents into the child's world. I realize there are loads of adults here, that are already involved-but there are loads more parents that have no clue what WW is, or what it is about. Even if they DO know all about WW-isn't it NICE that Ganz is encouraging the adults to interact with their young? I think so, and I am SO looking forward to spending some fun time with the kiddos in making our video!!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2010, 02:38 PM   #42
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

*edit* we can enter the contest LOL i win my sis we get the lame prizes i get the cool prizes LOL still sounds fair.

No ages please.
~Jennielou

Last edited by Jennielou; 03-30-2010 at 03:08 PM..
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 02:50 PM   #43
1Doglover12345
Webkinz :)

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by peace1430
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm .................... ok, this is interesting!!!

I hope that there are parents willing to help kids under 13, otherwise they won't be able to participate!

Come on Ganz, make it easy for EVERYONE to participate!!!!

I agree My brother and I aren't aloud to go on youtube and removed So they have to think about other people. And i really wanted the four pack of e-store pets.

Last edited by COWS4YOU; 03-30-2010 at 03:25 PM.. Reason: removed age reference
1Doglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 02:57 PM   #44
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
*My first reaction was, "Whoa! That's totally not fair."

Then, as I started thinking about it, I thought:

What a WONDERFUL way to involve the parents into the child's world. I realize there are loads of adults here, that are already involved-but there are loads more parents that have no clue what WW is, or what it is about. Even if they DO know all about WW-isn't it NICE that Ganz is encouraging the adults to interact with their young? I think so, and I am SO looking forward to spending some fun time with the kiddos in making our video!!

If the videos were on a different site that it was only Webkinz videos I think it would be fun for kids and parents. It is just dangerous to have kids on YouTube. There isn't a filter so that bad stuff doesn't get across. I was just playing on there to see what would happen and I ventured into Xraged material. I mentioned what happened to my 7 year old neighbor and yes prank calling isn't horrific, but 7 year olds shouldn't see some of the things that will and are on there.
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 03:01 PM   #45
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I agree rollingfur...and this is just inviting kids onto a site that could get them in trouble later. I'm surprised they are having this....we also have to be careful about "advertising" the videos we make on this site too, as I don't think we are allowed to post a direct link (because WI is trying to keep the kiddos safe too). I'm excited to enter a video, but at the same time, I'm not 100% convinced this is a great idea....
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 03:03 PM   #46
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Hmm, I'm not so sure that I like this contest at all. . . . . . kids under the age of 13 can't even enter! I don't think I'm going to enter this one(although I can), it's just not fair to younger kids.
stormypanda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 03:03 PM   #47
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by jep624
To be honest, I think this is unfair to kids (like me) who are unable to post on to YouTube.
I mean "Hello Ganz" a majority of the webkinz owners are ages 8 thru 13.

Well I guess I won't be entering this one.

Wasn't webkinz created so children would have safe place on the internet to play, but not anymore since Ganz is encouraging children to use unsafe websites.

But this is just my opinion.
I agree.. I can't do this one either, and I really wanted to try and win one
Quack Quack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 03:04 PM   #48
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

Hmm.. Wow a lot of people are against this idea. It only makes sense! :/ Who knows, Ganz could cancel this due to the fact that it is really dangerous.
DIBS is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 03:08 PM   #49
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by jep624
To be honest, I think this is unfair to kids (like me) who are unable to post on to YouTube.
I mean "Hello Ganz" a majority of the webkinz owners are ages 8 thru 13.

Well I guess I won't be entering this one.

Wasn't webkinz created so children would have safe place on the internet to play, but not anymore since Ganz is encouraging children to use unsafe websites.

But this is just my opinion.
I agree.

This is not fair. A lot of people aren't allowed on YouTube, let alone want to be on it. It's not a very safe site; it's dangerous showing the world who you are, at least in my opinion.

Just wanted to remind you guys not to post your age or a hint to your age .

Last edited by wowewe; 03-30-2010 at 03:08 PM..
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 03:09 PM   #50
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Please remember not to post your own ages on this thread or anywhere on the forum. Thanks!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: