Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 11:31 AM   #1

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Ganz Announces Biggest Webkinz Fan Youtube Contest

A new front page story has been added:

Ganz Announces Biggest Webkinz Fan Youtube Contest

Ganz has announced a brand new contest, members are asked to create a Webkinz fan themed video using your creative skills!

Click the image to open in full size.
This contest will be running from April 1st to April 23rd and will be hosted through Youtube, the popular video site. To enter, you will need to create a YouTube Account and post a video response to this video. Children should check with their parents before signing up for YouTube account and entering. If you are under the age of 13, you are NOT eligible to sign up and will require a parent to sign up and help you.

Need some ideas? You could make a story up with your webkinz, show off a Estore plush you made, show your item collections or rooms, make a music video to one of the webkinz songs and more!

Click the image to open in full size.

The video with the most views on April 24th will win a prize pack of four eStore pets; the Cloud sheep, Griffin, Afghan hound and Sabertooth Tiger, along with a special prize only Sparkling Pegasus. Four runners-up will also receive a Sparkling Pegasus. Remember that the Sparkling Pegasus is only available as a prize through webkinz contests!
MissGnomie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2010, 11:32 AM   #2
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: Ganz Announces Biggest Webkinz Fan Youtube Contest

Well this should be interesting.....perhaps I can dress up like a Webkinz and walk down a busy street....that might qualify me as being the biggest fan!

(Or I could show them my credit card statement for the past year.....)
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:34 AM   #3

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

COOL! Sounds fun!!

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
Well this should be interesting.....perhaps I can dress up like a Webkinz and walk down a busy street....that might qualify me as being the biggest fan!

LOL!! Too funny Bindidog!
SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:35 AM   #4
Proud Aspie

Webkinzrules77 is just really niceWebkinzrules77 is just really nice

Awesome! I am SO entering! Two questions though, 1. I was planning to make Toontown videos. Can I still make the video? 2. Can my dad help me edit it? I want to win so bad! As soon as it's April 1, I am making an entry!
Webkinzrules77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:40 AM   #5
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Hehe, I already madea video. Anyone know how many times we want to enter? Because if we can only enter once, My video is going to keep on being edited for a week lol
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:40 AM   #6
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Ok I just do not understand why they are trying SO hard to make this site more for adults then kids!!!
If I was a parent who was NOT a webkinz fan and was asked to help with this I would have to say, the odds would be good I would not be doing it. NOT because I am a mean Mom, but because if you do not play you have NO idea how "into" it we get.

Anyways I just wish this twitter, youtube etc tec stuff would stop.
dustysky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:44 AM   #7
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm .................... ok, this is interesting!!!

I hope that there are parents willing to help kids under 13, otherwise they won't be able to participate!

Come on Ganz, make it easy for EVERYONE to participate!!!!
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:48 AM   #8
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Quote:

Good luck all!
CanesFan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:48 AM   #9

SchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond reputeSchmoopiePie has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by dustysky
Ok I just do not understand why they are trying SO hard to make this site more for adults then kids!!!
If I was a parent who was NOT a webkinz fan and was asked to help with this I would have to say, the odds would be good I would not be doing it. NOT because I am a mean Mom, but because if you do not play you have NO idea how "into" it we get.

Anyways I just wish this twitter, youtube etc tec stuff would stop.
I agree with you dustysky. They def don't seem to have the kids in mind anymore. Twitter, youtube,.... ?!?!? Seriously? I am an adult who is big into it and I don't even know if I am going go through all the effort to do this only for one very low odds of winning.

SchmoopiePie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:50 AM   #10
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

There's another contest for the younger kids to participate in on Webkinz News, 10 fav pet names or somethin.
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: