Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-03-2009, 09:33 PM   #41
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Ganz Announces Best Dressed Pet Contest Winners

congrats to my fellow winners . i think all the outfits look awesome . i entered under my nieces name (raeven) i was kinda embarassed to use my own name (thinking back on it i dont know why) Kit Kat (cheeky cat) is my pet but i have to say im lovin the penguin . anyway congrats again to everyone that won and everyone that entered. im sure it was a very difficult decision to make.
ajoysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2009, 09:39 PM   #42
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by ajoysmom
congrats to my fellow winners . i think all the outfits look awesome . i entered under my nieces name (raeven) i was kinda embarassed to use my own name (thinking back on it i dont know why) Kit Kat (cheeky cat) is my pet but i have to say im lovin the penguin . anyway congrats again to everyone that won and everyone that entered. im sure it was a very difficult decision to make.
Wow, congrats! How lucky! What a pretty name for your niece! I think that all the winners deserve some of this:

sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:48 PM   #43
Gift Guru

hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!

Congrats to all of the winnners! Great job!
hoops2614 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:48 PM   #44
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Congrats on your win! And congrats on having the cheeky cat!!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:48 PM   #45
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by sydney88
Wow, congrats! How lucky! What a pretty name for your niece! I think that all the winners deserve some of this:

thanks, thats very nice of you to say. i have just been reading all the posts and im sad to see so many WI members whinning about the firefawns outfit. the rules never said the clothes had to be current. they said they had to be from the wshop. at one point in time the firefawns clothes were INDEED wshop items. come on people be happy for the winners. lets not be bitter
ajoysmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:50 PM   #46
Gift Guru

hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!

Jo won! Whoot whoot! Congrats! Your cat's oufit works! Mine didnt look that great lol
hoops2614 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:41 PM   #47
zzzzangelspider

Red face Re: Ganz Announces Best Dressed Pet Contest Winners

In response to the pants that "Angie" with fox submitted to the contest that was for items exclusively to be found in the W store, those red pants would NOT qualify since they are not, nor ever have been, available in the w shop. We don't write the rules but if you do then you should follow them too, as ALL contestants were supposed to!!!!! Seems quite biased and therefore my participation in Webkinz contests is now tainted. There seem to be secret glinches to quite a few contests, ie; bingoz ball coupons? Where are they and how does one with 56 pets earn one? How about playing the trading card game that is non-existant in my webkinz world even though I own a set? I have never seen the fashion game that is supposibly in the tournament area either. Also... am quite disappointed that in Kinzville academy I have faithfully been playing hairdresser and griddle to be able to find them in regular arcade as stated but am assuming this is going to require passing 10 levels in the academy with 12-15 tries in each level? Am I right? That's a whole lot of time and kincash just to be able to earn the game in one's arcade. Perhaps, I am not aware of the secret to getting them? I love playing the virtual world of Webkinz and it has been very educational to my 5 year old. We always love the new items and changes. We just hope that the board is equal to all that participate.
Old 03-07-2009, 09:24 AM   #48
cooljeff429 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have mail that wont open on webkinz. Should i call the tech or no>?
cooljeff429 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 09:21 AM   #49
Lil Kinz
love1bunnyarg is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: Ganz Announces Best Dressed Pet Contest Winners

Well, I definitely agree it is pretty cool to use retired items from the W-shop in the contest. Does that mean she wore plumpy glasses? Man!!! I am SO annoyed about those glasses I need them SO bad... LOL. But anyways yes I agree that it is reasonable to wear retired items. But I also agree that it would be fair to wear store bought clothes because then the contest would be fair. So it's basically that I am and am not on your side. But if everyone in the contest wore a retired outfit from W-shop. Then yeah, I'll be fine.
love1bunnyarg is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 11:30 PM   #50
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Congratulations to all the winners!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: