Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-02-2009, 03:29 PM   #11
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Ganz Announces Best Dressed Pet Contest Winners

View Post Originally Posted by IzHannah
This is exciting! Congrats to the 4 winners! Not a bad idea to use RETIRED wshop items in the contest...that person was a shoo-in!
That's exactly why I don't think it should be allowed. Those items are not available to everybody. I thought that was the reason for the rule about it being W-Shop items. If they didn't have that rule, people would use clothes that are not available to everybody. That would give them an unfair advantage. I just don't think they are setting a very good example about following rules.
RajahDT4 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2009, 04:06 PM   #12

theacate is on a distinguished road

I agree.. It should have been kept to current WShop items. I don't think it does make it fair for everyone. Those of us that joined after those items were removed didn't get the opportunity to buy it.. But than again there seems to be a few flaws in their picking of winners. Seems like it's a bit unfair over all.

oh well..

Congrats to those that won.. The Phoenix is an awesome pet! I love mine!

theacate is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 04:16 PM   #13
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

I also think it is unfair that a person won using retired clothing and kinz style...the rules said WSHOP, not Persephone shop or retired. the object of the contest was to go and buy clothes to dress your pet in, not find items that are no longer available in wshop.
FrogKissingLady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 04:35 PM   #14
bflyangel
Gift Guru

bflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roostbflyangel rules the roost

First Off.. Congrats to ALL the winners!

While I don't agree with the one person winning who used the retired W Shop items I DO commend them for taking the risk and using them. IMHO it should not have won because, as others said, my understanding of this contest was to see what people could do with the many items available to everyone. I guess technically this is not against the rules but it is bending the rules on the part of Ganz.
bflyangel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 04:40 PM   #15
Princessapreeel
Gift Guru

Princessapreeel is just really nicePrincessapreeel is just really nice

guys honestly i really wonder if these winners are not just picked randomly i mean how is someon suppose to pick the top 5 out of thousands of thousands of entries (im not saying these are good they all are) but i mean is that really possible (we kinda saw the same thing happen here with the design contest) and this could definately explain why duplicate rooms are picked and even non law abiding outfits.....anyway just a thought and congrats to ALL of the winners hopefully some of them are here on WI
Princessapreeel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 04:45 PM   #16
ithout a doubt
Gift Guru

rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!rickekinz is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Princessapreeel
guys honestly i really wonder if these winners are not just picked randomly i mean how is someon suppose to pick the top 5 out of thousands of thousands of entries (im not saying these are good they all are) but i mean is that really possible (we kinda saw the same thing happen here with the design contest) and this could definately explain why duplicate rooms are picked and even non law abiding outfits.....anyway just a thought and congrats to ALL of the winners hopefully some of them are here on WI
I agree with you. I think they are random wins. It would so time consuming to choose 5 out of thousands! Congrats to the winners!
rickekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 05:13 PM   #17
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

The contest rules should say to use only "current" w-shop items. I have some retired w-shop items as well, but never would have thought to use them in this contest. Anyhoo, congrats to the winners. And as another post said, all the entries were probably just as good. Do you think they actually pay someone to look at all of them or it's basically a random drawing?
magicw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 05:32 PM   #18
I have over 150

daisyrockgirl will become famous soon enough

Don't you think the cow looks odd? There looks like a little thing hanging off of the hat... I'm confused, it looks like it has a dog ear! If that even is a cow... like I said, I'm confuzzled. Someone should write to ganz, that's not fair about the fawn!

---------- daisyrockgirl added 12 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

Nevermind I found out it's a yellowish tank top! I would edit my post but I can't

Last edited by daisyrockgirl; 03-02-2009 at 05:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
daisyrockgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 05:49 PM   #19
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Whoever had the fire fawn I don't think they should of won. That's not fair.
crum98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 06:29 PM   #20
Liloca

Renesme is on a distinguished road

Congratz to all winners! Tho i think the fawn won under unfiar cercumstances. it was only for CURRENT wshop items. i didnt enter but i think it was totally unfair on both ganz part and the owner of the fawn. i did love the outfit tho. and i also believe that it was random. thosands of ppl entered and they picked 5?!!??! dont think so. well, gratz to the winners. you guyz did great!
Renesme is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: