Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   Ganz Announces Best Dressed Pet Contest Winners (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/ganz-announces-best-dressed-pet-contest-476275/)

Jubjubkikogirl03-02-2009 06:32 PM

Re: Ganz Announces Best Dressed Pet Contest Winners

Oh my goodness! Thoses outfits are so fashionable! Hail to the fashion royalty:bow: Lol! :2funny:

EXOTERIC03-02-2009 07:48 PM

Congratulations to all the winners!!

cooljeff42903-02-2009 07:56 PM

This is a unfair contest. The contest asked for only pets wearing clothing from the Wshop. Since this is one of the rules, everyone should follow it. This a very unfair misbeing.:goo::dalm::husky:

WebkinzPatsie03-02-2009 07:56 PM

:'( :'(I did a Santa suit in all red that used to be in the w-shop everything but the belt and black boots were red and I did not win. It is not fair at all!! Are any of them Webkinz insider members?:'(:'(

soccerox703-02-2009 08:11 PM

Yay! I think I have a pair of those somewhere in my WW house! Cool!

icucme03-02-2009 09:01 PM

Congrats to the winners! It is a bit unfair to the webkinz members that do not have retired Wshop items, I don't know if the rules stated that that was allowable, so everyone assumed like I did that you had to use what was currently on sale.

Dogluver62003-02-2009 09:10 PM

Congrats to everyone who won!

The guidelines might have been a little misleading. They never stated whether or not you were allowed to use retired wShop :)

eyelinerpuppy03-02-2009 11:03 PM

I realize that the items on the Fire Fawn are retired WShop items, but I don't believe that is fair. And I submitted the SAME outfit and the cheeky cat. How is that fair?

---------- eyelinerpuppy added 4 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

I submitted the SAME exact outfit as the cheeky cat except on a B&W cheeky dog. Is that fair?!?!??

---------- eyelinerpuppy added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

No, I don't think it is.

---------- eyelinerpuppy added 25 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

I so sad because I submitted the same outfit as cheeky cat, I really wanted the Phoenix! My friend said for one day it was in the eStore...

SnowCrystal03-03-2009 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eyelinerpuppy (Post 13274361)
I realize that the items on the Fire Fawn are retired WShop items, but I don't believe that is fair. And I submitted the SAME outfit and the cheeky cat. How is that fair?

---------- eyelinerpuppy added 4 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

I submitted the SAME exact outfit as the cheeky cat except on a B&W cheeky dog. Is that fair?!?!??

---------- eyelinerpuppy added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

No, I don't think it is.

---------- eyelinerpuppy added 25 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

I so sad because I submitted the same outfit as cheeky cat, I really wanted the Phoenix! My friend said for one day it was in the eStore...

I'm sorry you didn't win. I don't think that Ganz looks through all of the entries. If they did, on the last room design contest they would have noticed that there were 2 entries that were exactly the same. The WI member that designed one of the rooms had it stolen, and the thief was awarded the prize (instead of the rightful owner of the room). I wish I could give both of you prizes for your entries. You designed a winning outfit!!!

The Phoenix should be back in the estore sometime in the future. Watch for it on Wednesdays or on the weekends. I hope you can get one.

CrystalFlute03-03-2009 01:21 AM

congratulations to all of the winners! it must've been so exciting to receive that code in their email :)
as to the rest of us, all we can do is keep our fingers crossed for better luck next time!