Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI News & Announcements (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/)
-   -   Ganz Announces Best Dressed Pet Contest Winners (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-news-announcements-146/ganz-announces-best-dressed-pet-contest-476275/)

FIA03-02-2009 01:39 PM

Ganz Announces Best Dressed Pet Contest Winners

A WI Front Page entry has been added:

Ganz Announces Best Dressed Pet Contest Winners

The winners of the Best Dressed Pet contest have been announced. Congratulations to Carmel, Angie, carrie, raeven, and adam michael. Ganz has e-mailed each one of these players a code for a Webkinz Phoenix.

NOTE: In response to all of the questions we have been getting about the Fire Fawn's outfit, the Orange Army Shirt and the Red Sports Pants used to be wShop items. They were retired from the wShop back in August of 2007. The Orange Army Shirt isn't available in Webkinz World anymore. The Red Sports Pants are now a KinzStyle item that you can get with the code that comes with the Red Sports Pants for your plushie. The Pants cannot be purchased in the online KinzStyle Shop.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/files/...ressedpets.jpg

Babybreau03-02-2009 01:43 PM

Re: Ganz Announces Best Dressed Pet Contest Winners

Congrats to 4 of the winners!!

I'm not impressed by the 2nd winner - that person used an item that is NOT in the W-shop.
In the w-Shop is a GREEN camo t-shirt - not an orange/brown one.

Also needless to say, all outfits posted on WI were just as good, if not better!!

FIA03-02-2009 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babybreau (Post 13263005)
Congrats to 4 of the winners!!

I'm not impressed by the 2nd winner - that person used an item that is NOT in the W-shop.
In the w-Shop is a GREEN camo t-shirt - not an orange/brown one.

Also needless to say, all outfits posted on WI were just as good, if not better!!

The Orange Army Shirt used to be a wShop item. ;)

IzHannah03-02-2009 02:04 PM

This is exciting! Congrats to the 4 winners! Not a bad idea to use RETIRED wshop items in the contest...that person was a shoo-in!

SnowCrystal03-02-2009 02:13 PM

Congrats to the winners!!!

I am not sure that the pants that are on the Fire Fawn were ever in the W Shop. I have a pair, but that is because I got them with a code when I bought the clothing item at a Hallmark shop. Does anyone know if they were ever in the W Shop in Webkinz World (I think they were called red sport pants--similar to the black sport pants in the W Shop)?

FIA03-02-2009 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SnowCrystal (Post 13263360)
Congrats to the winners!!!

I am not sure that the pants that are on the Fire Fawn were ever in the W Shop. I have a pair, but that is because I got them with a code when I bought the clothing item at a Hallmark shop. Does anyone know if they were ever in the W Shop in Webkinz World (I think they were called red sport pants--similar to the black sport pants in the W Shop)?

Yep, the Red Sports Pants were in the wShop. They were removed from the wShop at the same time as the Orange Army Shirt. You can now get them if you purchase the Red Sports Pants for your plushie.

SnowCrystal03-02-2009 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FIA (Post 13263381)
Yep, the Red Sports Pants were in the wShop. They were removed from the wShop at the same time as the Orange Army Shirt. You can now get them if you purchase the Red Sports Pants for your plushie.

Thanks for the quick reply! That was before I joined WW, so I am glad that there are knowledgeable members like you, FIA! Thank you!

bballmars03-02-2009 02:42 PM

Congratulations to all the winners! It must be hard to win contests. :)
I'm a bit disapointed that the retired wshop was aloud...after all, its not available anymore.

Babybreau03-02-2009 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FIA (Post 13263016)
The Orange Army Shirt used to be a wShop item. ;)

Well that's hardly fair now isn't it?
All contests in the past have always had to use ONLY CURRENT wshop items - so why should this one be any different?

It doesn't make the contest fair for EVERYONE.

sarastuff99903-02-2009 03:21 PM

WOW! I thought my outfits were good! I think all of the people who won really deserved it! :thumbup: CONGRATS!!!