Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 11:48 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

kitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Ganz Announces August Birthstone Pet: Peridot Dog

i love the color and my birthday is in august!!!!!

(this is not me, kylie. this is my friend lexi i am not fond of the color)
kitkat97106 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2009, 11:48 AM   #42
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Ganz announces August Birthstone pet

View Post Originally Posted by jessicabarnhart
LOVE it!!! This stuff will look great in my Gem room!!! Hopefully one of these pets in the future will have a wonderful gem like bed!!!
thats what i think. since it has all been furniture so far. surely there will be a bed
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:53 AM   #43
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

LOL, i was so expecting peridot poodle. I love the items. Green is my favourite colour, and even though I'm Opal, OI love the ;lamp
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:57 AM   #44
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

I will buy it because it's my birth month and I collect all the birthstone pets but I think it looks like it's sick. Ganz could have done alot more with the creativity of these pets. Also, I don't like the idea of some months having numerous pet specific items and other's only one.
All of the birthstone pet's are just mediocre to me. I wish they would have put more effort into them. All they did was change the color and item. It just show's me that they are getting to be all about money and less about quality.
crazygirl024 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:58 AM   #45
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I think its very cute. I will be waiting for the October birthstone pet though.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:03 PM   #46

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Nakisha
It's cute, but I'm a little bit sad that it's a dog again.
And well, a gréén dog... it makes it look sick, lol.
View Post Originally Posted by Lotamoxie
The poor puppy looks seasick.
. . .
I agree completely -- it looks quite ill. One of my favorite pets is the floral fox, and I like the emerald lab (even though I didn't buy it), so while it does surprise me a bit that I like green dogs/foxes -- this one is an unpleasant green. How is he going to look any different when he has to go to Dr. Quack?

View Post Originally Posted by Symphonie
WOW! Not really interested in the dog (that sounds horrible I'm sorry, it's just that I'm not a power collector I mostly get pets that have a specific connection to me)... but I do like the furniture he has!!! Those pieces would be so much fun to tie together yellow and green elements and really make quite a cheerful yellow and green room!
I like the furniture too, but not enough to buy this sick puppy!

View Post Originally Posted by klb1010
Come on, Ganz! A little creativity never hurt anyone! Where's the "Peridot Poodle" I was hoping for? This one looks like the Emerald Lab's sick little sister. I hope they at least have the decency to come up with a "Sapphire Spaniel" in September! ~klb1010
Now I probably will buy the September one if it is a good one. I like your idea. Hope they are as creative!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:07 PM   #47
celticknotqueen

celticknotqueen is an unknown quantity at this point

very cute items
makes me very sad i was born in july
i thought the july window was bleh
celticknotqueen is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:15 PM   #48
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Honestly said it looks like the emerald lab in a lighter shade of green. The box looks like the pearl pup's too
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:16 PM   #49

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Wow, blatant rip-off of the emerald lab. The only thing different is the lighter green. Are they not even trying over there? And throwing in three psi's in the hopes that people will overlook it and buy it for the items. I have said it before and went ahead and bought it anyway...but this time I am really not buying this pet! Good grief, at least change dogs when the month changes! This is my personal opinion. Anyone else happy with it, by all means-get yourself one. The pets are meant to make people happy and if it makes you happy then great. Personally though, this one seriously disappoints me. I won't be getting it.
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 12:21 PM   #50
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Awesome pet! Great job GANZ! WAHOO!
webkinzchick1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: