Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 11:15 AM   #31
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Ganz announces August Birthstone pet

aww how cute! thnx dixie for the info!
jj8 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2009, 11:17 AM   #32
Snackerdoodle,Imanan
Webkinz :)

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

i'm not crazy about dogs, so all the birthstone pets aren't terribly interesting to me, but the PSIs are cool!
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:24 AM   #33
elcome Back To

GemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond reputeGemPhantom has a reputation beyond repute

Omg. My birthstone pet! I can't wait! I have it's name picked out and everything!
GemPhantom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:25 AM   #34

beancabobs is a glorious beacon of lightbeancabobs is a glorious beacon of lightbeancabobs is a glorious beacon of light

Um shouldn't it have been a peridot pug or poodle and it looks way too much like the emerald lab
beancabobs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:26 AM   #35

wonders2412 is on a distinguished road

uh! how come july only has one item! july is my birthstone and my retriver ruben only got won item!
wonders2412 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:38 AM   #36
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Ganz Announces August Birthstone Pet: Peridot Dog

It's cute, but I'm a little bit sad that it's a dog again.
And well, a gréén dog... it makes it look sick, lol.
Nakisha is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:39 AM   #37
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

The poor puppy looks seasick.

View Post Originally Posted by Nakisha
It's cute, but I'm a little bit sad that it's a dog again.
And well, a gréén dog... it makes it look sick, lol.
They are all going to be dogs. That's already been announced.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:43 AM   #38
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

WOW! Not really interested in the dog (that sounds horrible I'm sorry, it's just that I'm not a power collector I mostly get pets that have a specific connection to me)... but I do like the furniture he has!!! Those pieces would be so much fun to tie together yellow and green elements and really make quite a cheerful yellow and green room!
Symphonie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:43 AM   #39
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Myersnks
It's cute enough, but I won't buy it. I like the idea that it comes with 3 PSI but it would be better if each birthstone pet came with the same amount. I don't care for the PSI, they could have done something a little bit more detalied. The PSF is cute though. All in all I haven't liked any of the birthstone pets yet. Maybe Sept. will be better.
I have to agree with Myersnks, I haven't liked ANY of the Bithstone pets either. They just seem too plain and don't have anything special that distinguishes them from the others
There are other better e-store pets I would rather buy if I were to buy one.
Thanks for the scoop and pics Dixiecup
I'm happy for all of the people who are excited about this new pup ~ enjoy and have fun with it!!
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 11:44 AM   #40
klb1010 / 38specialk
Gift Guru

klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!klb1010 is the cats pajamas!

Come on, Ganz! A little creativity never hurt anyone! Where's the "Peridot Poodle" I was hoping for? This one looks like the Emerald Lab's sick little sister. I hope they at least have the decency to come up with a "Sapphire Spaniel" in September! ~klb1010
klb1010 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: